+529

During school in the wintertime, you dread the "walk of shame" to the front of the class to blow your nose, as everyone stares at you and the sound of your snot is amplified in the silence, amirite?

9 25

Everyone stares at me, no matter what I do.. even if I'm jerking off in the back

@ilikefurrywolves4815 O_O

I know right? Why would people want to see that?

@ilikefurrywolves4815 O_O

Oh are you showing how you would respond if you were there?

I would prefer if you turned away, while I played tug o war with my cyclops

@ilikefurrywolves4815 DON'T HURT CYCLOPS

Don't worry about cyclops... he's going to be thinking he's in a Sandals resort, because he'll be singing, "The time of my life"

@ilikefurrywolves4815 glad to hear that

Really? That makes one of us... I regretted saying that as soon as I typed it, I still hit, "Say comment" though

@KickAss Haha eww, in class?

Yup. How is he gonna put THAT on his college application?

@Shortstopmwd Yup. How is he gonna put THAT on his college application?

That's gross man, I coulda lived without knowing that and had a good life too, nonetheless. But now that I know... tell me more! Why did he do it? Was he like that weird kid, who no one ever talked to?

And then it's kinda weird if we face the class so we have to awkwardly turn and face the wall and pretend to be totally interested in whatever's on it.

I_Predict_A_Riots avatar I_Predict_A_Riot Yeah You Are +10Reply

I had a teacher who didn't like hearing the sound of people blowing their noses, so we had to step outside to blow. It was awesome