+446

Suicide is not the answer, because mixing coke and sprite is disgusting, amirite?

BananaTontaBajistas avatar
24 76
The voters have decided that BananaTontaBajista is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

no a suicide is a drink where you mix different types of drinks

@BananaTontaBajista no a suicide is a drink where you mix different types of drinks

Oh. Whenever fast food places give me a cup to fill my own drink I mix everything lol

Sherley Temples are the answer

Jonesys avatar Jonesy Yeah You Are +21Reply
@Favvkes for pedobear

Or pedocat...he's on amirite somewhere...

Jonesys avatar Jonesy Yeah You Are 0Reply

When I was a little kiddie I called it a "sproke". Suicide sounds way more intense

aild3891s avatar aild3891 Yeah You Are +19Reply
Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +33Reply
@Favvkes "sproke" kinda works though cuz its so close to "stroke"

Not all strokes are bad.

...For example, if a mugger on the street pulls a gun on you, then starts stroking out, you can knock the gun out of his (or her) hand while the mugger is distracted. At that point, you just need to worry aboot the mugger's friend standing behind you with a shiv.

I did a suicide at Coke World in Atlanta, Gorgia. Best fucking thing ever.

@MacaroniSalad I did a suicide at Coke World in Atlanta, Gorgia. Best fucking thing ever.

Ugh. How on earth did you stomach that? The Japanese version alone is awful tasting enough, I can't imagine it mixed with other flavors.

I'm an Atlanta native and I haven't even done that yet. Nice job. Especially if you used Beverly...

Asteriskis avatar Asteriski Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Asteriski I'm an Atlanta native and I haven't even done that yet. Nice job. Especially if you used Beverly...

Well.. No, I happily skipped over Beverly, but the Spearmint Fanta tasted WAY better than everyone said. Asian soda suicide is best, if you would like to try it.

Paranormal Activity 3 takes place in 1988, when Katie (the fat girl from the first movie) and her sister Kristi are little girls. They have an imaginary friend, Toby, who might not be so imaginary after all. After things get too scary in their house, the whole family runs off to the grandmother's house. Once they get there, the grandmother kills both parents, as she's involved with a satanic cult. She uses the demon to hang the mother, and she breaks the father's back. 

Every little kid has experimented mixing their sodas together. No need to go to Atlanta

That shit's delicious, especially when mixed with Fanta Orange (do they even sell other flavors anymore?).

Ram27s avatar Ram27 No Way +8Reply

One time I did a suicide with everything, including the lemonade and juice, and at first it was really good, but then I got to a layer where it was nothing but the juice and lemonade, and it was so bad I couldn't finish it.

Mixing coke and sprite is delicious!

I don't drink soda. I feel so left out (cry2)

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Favvkes I don't drink soda. I feel so left out (cry2)

Neither does GitsGallore (amirite.net/user/GitsGallore). She probably doesn't care though because she never comes on.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +11Reply

I don't drink it either. Although, I don't feel left out at all.

I suppose there's a reason then for why they call it a "suicide"...

I like Pepsi with Mountain Dew, but that's going into the whole "Marvel v.s. DC" conflict, so in closing I would like to say that I enjoy dropping peanuts into my Sprite beverage.

@HastyCroissant Chauncy...are you ever not high?

... Am I a laughing stock? Am I simply here to be made a fool of? Do I possess some greater purpose, or am I simply another source of cheap entertainment? I'll have you know that I do not appreciate such defamation of my character. There is a person behind this name. A person with sentience. A person of fleeting permanence.

You use my name, and you desecrate it. My name means nothing now. Is that what you intended?

@Shadi Am I a laughing stock? Am I simply here to be made a fool of? Do I possess some greater purpose, or am I...

It meant nothing to begin with, so it doesn't make a difference.
"Chauncy"... it does have a nice ring to it, though.

@1510541

I live in Oregon and we called it a suicide

When ninja mix drinks together, do they call them "Hara Kiri"? hmm smilie

Cream Soda and Iron Bru. Fucking disgusting

The only suicides that are halfway decent are those with sprite or any simple carbonated water with minimum flavoring and fruit juice. Like fizzy mango juice. Very interesting mix because you never see mango coke... they've got grape, pineapple, orange... but mango? NO!

Coke Freestyle machines are amazing for committing suicide. My specialties are orange coke and strawberry coke.

Sometimes I pee on the side of the toilet because it makes less noise.

At the end of Paranormal Activity 3, the grandmother kills both of the girls' parents

I do suicides with the coffee at quick trip. You can never go wrong with coffee...

@1510325

When I was little and mixed a bunch of drinks together we called it a "graveyard," not "suicide"

@1510587

B-but brown cows make chocolate milk! D:

This? This is POTD?!? Good choice Anthony

@This? This is POTD?!? Good choice Anthony

Sarcasm?
I <3 this POTD! it's funny, clever, original, and relatable. Everything a POTD should be!

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are -4Reply
@I thought it was apparant.

No, I'm pretty sure it doesn't have children. Although I could be wrong; they might just be at daycare right now or something.

@WolfeDeWary Marry me?

I had a suicide tonight, wasn't too bad, didn't love it.

...Mixing coke and sprite kills you...?

@...Mixing coke and sprite kills you...?

Yes, but you have to drink it with arsenic.

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +99Reply
@1510660

I'm not entirely sure that was much of a combo.

Whenever I try suicide it always tastes the same.

DerpyHoovess avatar DerpyHooves Yeah You Are -5Reply
@DerpyHooves Whenever I try suicide it always tastes the same.

I don't think I'm understanding this post. It's so disgusting that you'd commit suicide after drinking it?

Baconnoisseurs avatar Baconnoisseur Yeah You Are -6Reply
@Baconnoisseur I don't think I'm understanding this post. It's so disgusting that you'd commit suicide after drinking it?

Suicide is a name for when you mix other drinks together to make one....like coke and sprite :)

@Suicide is a name for when you mix other drinks together to make one....like coke and sprite :)

Oh, okay! Thanks for the explanation! What a weird name for that though.

Baconnoisseurs avatar Baconnoisseur Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Baconnoisseur Oh, okay! Thanks for the explanation! What a weird name for that though.

"This punch is simply divine. Is this the same recipe you used for your “Spring has Sprung” party?"

"Nope! Something new. It’s Gummy’s favorite! Suicide!"

Spits out punch on face

Diet Coke and orange juice. Sounds nasty, but it's awesome. Called a "Mississippi Mud"

And just saying, to someone who didn't know that "suicide" can mean mixing sodas together, a lot of these posts look quite odd...(: