+95

Just because you got a college degree doesn't mean you are smart but instead really good at remembering what you read in books. Let's face it, you didn't really invent anything on your own you're just exploiting someone elses idea. amirite?

0 12

But I'm pretty sure someone with a college degree would have known to put "have" not "got".

@But I'm pretty sure someone with a college degree would have known to put "have" not "got".

OMG! One of many millions of spell/grammar checkers! How original. yawn smilie

Agreed. Spoken like a true college dropout.

@Agreed. Spoken like a true college dropout.

I went to college and dropped out due to all the snobs that go there. I felt dirty trying to mix in with the future know-it-alls.

@I went to college and dropped out due to all the snobs that go there. I felt dirty trying to mix in with the future...

Well you obviously don't have what it takes to finish college. You gave up because you felt uncomfortable. That makes you a loser and don't cry over how much more college grads make more money than you later on.

@Well you obviously don't have what it takes to finish college. You gave up because you felt uncomfortable. That...

Spoken like a true sociopath. I'm glad you can stomach what you'll have to do to get money. Don't cry when they arrest your ass for going postal.

And being a drop-out, doesn't mean you're smart too. Someone with a degree is just not careless enough to leave it. And he/she still has the opportunity of making an invention when you don't.

@And being a drop-out, doesn't mean you're smart too. Someone with a degree is just not careless enough to leave it...

I'm sure there are lots of inventions made by people without degrees. It again is exploited by a collge person envious of that person and then steals such an idea.
Bill Gates literally stole everything and marketed it because he went to college an knew how to expoit it. He just expanded on someone elses idea or stole it like iExplorer. Copied Netscape tweaked it and paid internet sites money to use his programming.
You are right. Unless you are in college you don't have a chance on making money on your own invention.

Well, if you want to base the idea of being smart with intelligence? it could go either way. But no matter what you say, students who finished college are smarter than the drop-outs. You can't apply knowledge into the real world if you never learned it.

@Well, if you want to base the idea of being smart with intelligence? it could go either way. But no matter what you...

So you define being smart by remembering what you read? You probably won't apply anything in the real world except administering what your read.
Real life: Worker has a problem. Boss says "deal with it". Worker figures out how to fix it. Boss gets credit.
Yep. College dedree really helped fix things. Congrats.

hahaha That's bullshit. Look at the hackers and people behind bars who get great jobs for knowing what they know without a degree.

The course I do in college doesn't have exams. We're graded by assessments. College is not really remembering facts at all.
I need to research, come up with ideas, work with people, be professional. most things Ive learned their I learned myself.

Its about educating yourself, the classes and work just point you in a certain direction. At the end I get a piece of paper to show that I can do the stuff I say I can.