+150

It's annoying when people say things like "why would anyone want to drink all it does is make you forget everything act stupid throw up and wake up with a hangover" because they are basically assuming that people who drink take it to the extreme like that, or basically any situation where they use the extremes as an example amirite?

Frank_n_Furters avatar
1 5
The voters have decided that Frank_n_Furter is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The majority of the people I know who drink do it with the intention of getting fucked up/shitfaced

@awwyeah The majority of the people I know who drink do it with the intention of getting fucked up/shitfaced

Yeah that's why most teenagers I've seen drink..That's why I think it's stupid. Obviously an adult having some wine or something doesn't apply here but teenagers or young people this is basically true..

You can be fucked up without being black out drunk and getting a hang over.

Giggity, this post is addressing everyone, not just teenagers.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are 0Reply

Oh yeah I know but I mean when I say it's stupid when people drink, it's because I'm talking about teenagers/college kids.