+459

Whenever you narrow down a multiple choice question to two answers have to guess, you usually guess wrong, amirite?

95%Yeah You Are5%No Way
monstruositas avatar
Share
5 7
The voters have decided that monstruosita is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

More like you only remember the ones where you guess wrong

I always try to stick with the first choice that comes to mind when that happens. It tends to work.

Clementiness avatar Clementines Yeah You Are +2Reply

more like ALWAYS guess wrong
-__-

i usually can guess right most of the time :D

Well you have a 75% chance of getting it wrong opposed to only the 25% chance of getting it right

Please   login   or signup   to leave a comment.