+198

Cancer would be much cooler if it was an ability you could manipulate at will. For example, I could will the cells in my skull to jut out into horn, and the skin cells around that protrusion could just swell and seal off any openings so I wouldn't bleed to death. Also I could fly and shoot lasers from my eyes or something. amirite?

Shadis avatar
6 8
The voters have decided that Shadi is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I would grow a tail and become really buff. That way, I can grab extra things in close proximity and beat up people at the same time while I slowly die.

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Serg I would grow a tail and become really buff. That way, I can grab extra things in close proximity and beat up people...

Oh, yeah. I guess all that cell manipulation would take a toll on the body, wouldn't it? ...Ehh. Laser eyes are worth it.

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Shadi Oh, yeah. I guess all that cell manipulation would take a toll on the body, wouldn't it? ...Ehh. Laser eyes are...

If you manipulate it at will, you could keep the rapid cell division away from your important parts that could be harmed by it, and stop it whenever you wanted. The only problem would be if you wanted to get rid of that tail or horn......

Cpt_McMuffins avatar Cpt_McMuffin Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Cpt_McMuffin If you manipulate it at will, you could keep the rapid cell division away from your important parts that could be...

That being said, your body would still need compensation of energy for cancer to work quickly enough.

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are 0Reply

i dont get the last sentence....

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +1Reply

That's...a way to look at it.