+354

There came a point in your life when you stopped asking your parents if your friends could come over and started notifying them, amirite?

Frank_n_Furters avatar
7 7
The voters have decided that Frank_n_Furter is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Why is part of the white background for this post darker grey?

not there yet...except sometimes when I forget to ask. But I figure that since it's not really my house and since I'm only 16 and still under my parent's care I have to respect that...

@mNmL0ver14 not there yet...except sometimes when I forget to ask. But I figure that since it's not really my house and since...

Do they say no a lot? Because what happened with me is they always said yes so I just kinda quit asking. It wasn't really a conscious decision, it just happened. Also: it's not necessarily disrespecting to tell them, because you're telling them and they could always say you couldn't, you're at least notifying them.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Frank_n_Furter Do they say no a lot? Because what happened with me is they always said yes so I just kinda quit asking. It wasn't...

They don't say no unless they have good reason for it like: I need to be doing homework, other guests are coming over, we're going out, or I'm cleaning the house.
But then again, with all the homework I have nowadays it's not like I even get a lot of chances to invite my friends over.

Then comes the point where you just stop telling them.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are -1Reply
@StickCaveman Then comes the point where you just stop telling them.

Then they stop telling your parents that their friends are coming over, and their friends will have friends and friends of friends. Then you have to move...

Shadis avatar Shadi No Way 0Reply

Not mine, I'm 17 so I'll be moving out next year for college and I still tell them. It's just polite.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are -2Reply