+331

"Good art" and "bad art" don't exist because art is all a matter of perspective, amirite?

SuperFastJellyFishs avatar
11 19
The voters have decided that SuperFastJellyFish is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And since music is a form of art, you can't say that Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber make 'bad music'

@And since music is a form of art, you can't say that Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber make 'bad music'

I guess not. You could say "unoriginal" or something to that effect, but it's all a matter of perspective.

I can't just hit random keys on a keyboard and call it music, can I? Nope. Real art takes talent, and a lot of modern art today takes no talent at all to make. So it's BAD.

so my stick figures have a chance of being in art museums?

@ilikefurrywolves4815 so my stick figures have a chance of being in art museums?

Only if you take some paint and randomly throw it at the canvas.

Nope. Art can definitely STILL be bad. Just ask my art teacher who insulted my friends painting. When he was in kindergarten.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To each his own I suppose. But if nobody finds beauty in someone's art then I guess it is pretty bad

Joe_Larsons avatar Joe_Larson Yeah You Are +2Reply

Actually there are the main themes of art that artists do to make their artwork look good. It's also what most art teachers use to grade their students.

Meagans avatar Meagan No Way +2Reply

Tell that to my art teacher...

The grandmother kills both of the girls' parents at the end of Paranormal Activity 3

Image in content. That's in a museum

@Brettward95 . That's in a museum

Someone, somewhere, thinks that that is the deepest and most symbolic group of pixels ever to be creative. It could symbolize the gray-ness of their soul.

Thats true but some of the things people call art are not art. When people just throw paint at a canvas, it's not bad art, it's just not art

@Fv92 Thats true but some of the things people call art are not art. When people just throw paint at a canvas, it's not...

Really? I've always liked splatter paintings/art. I will admit that when the "artist" doesn't take colour and emotion into account it means absolutely nothing, but if you're going for an emotional response splatter art can be really amazing. In my opinion.

Aimzs avatar Aimz Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Aimz Really? I've always liked splatter paintings/art. I will admit that when the "artist" doesn't take colour and...

Some artist... I can't remember the name, he had anger fits all the time as he was a banker, he was broke, he only had paint. He'd have anger fits, and throw paint at canvasses with his hands.

People loved his work.