+491

You hate it when you're trying to watch proactive commercials but MTV shows keep interrupting, amirite?

rubienicoles avatar
25 6
The voters have decided that rubienicole is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I still can't wait for Beavis and Butthead. :)

Yeah... no. Nice try... but it's more like I want to watch the show, but the commercial keeps interrupting. Sounds like your a loser if you'd rather watch the Practive commercials than an actual show.

@Yeah... no. Nice try... but it's more like I want to watch the show, but the commercial keeps interrupting. Sounds...

Paranormal Activity 3 takes place in 1988, when Katie (the fat girl from the first movie) and her sister Kristi are little girls. They have an imaginary friend, Toby, who might not be so imaginary after all. After things get too scary in their house, the whole family runs off to the grandmother's house. Once they get there, the grandmother kills both parents, as she's involved with a satanic cult. She uses the demon to hang the mother, and she breaks the father's back.