+653

they should get off their lazy asses and invent flying cars, already. and if they are at it, hoverboards would be cool, also, amirite?

6 18

Ahh.. The almighty "they"

Has anyone else realized that if they can invent flying cars, they can invent flying brooms. And you know what that means? QUIDDITCH TIME!!! N8-)

Why ruin the beautiful sky with cars and air highways? Airplanes are just fine. I don't want to ruin the beauty of the sky but cluttering it with cars.

jodis avatar jodi No Way +5Reply

Hoverboards would be super cool though, it would be just like back to the future!!!!

http://www.terrafugia.com/
You asked and they delivered.

People can't look left or right, I dunno if you can add up and down

Until you fall off the hoverboard. That would suck.

lol. yes.

Come on, we have airplanes and spaceships, I'm sure 'they' have flying cars, they just don't want dumb people to reek havoc on an already chaotic world.

They have a flying car, it just isn't for sale to people yet, I think there was some weight issue or something. But still, it isn't a flying car so much as a car that turns into a plane.

Screw that, hover bison

Please tell me this is a reaction to watching back to the future on teenick

The flying car has been invented, Arthur Weasley just wasn't allowed to make anymore.

Op, if its a matter of laziness, you invent one.
And proosopagnosia, THAT IS WIN