+100

To all those people protesting in wall street about not having money; it cost more money for you to stand there and shout, then you actually living an everyday life. think about it, everyday you dont work, you dont have money. amirite?

MetalXs avatar
1 8
The voters have decided that MetalX is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

9.1% unemployment does not indicate 9.1% laziness.

Most of them are there because they can't find work. So your argument is slightly invalid.

I think this might be the first post I've ever read that made me slightly angry. un smilie

Vitaes avatar Vitae No Way +4Reply

I argue they're entirely invalid because MOST of them are there because they're unemployed, moron.

nope im not saying they are lazy. im saying they should still continue to look.

MetalXs avatar MetalX Yeah You Are +1Reply
@MetalX nope im not saying they are lazy. im saying they should still continue to look.

Who says their not? Besides, I think their movement is on principle.

Amen. They need to start looking for jobs. The more they apply and the harder they look, the more likley they are to find a job. Just because they're qualified for a high paying job doesn't mean they'll find one- they need to start applying to any and every job out there.

@Amen. They need to start looking for jobs. The more they apply and the harder they look, the more likley they are...

I apply to every job I hear about and have been doing so every day I can for the last four years. Sometimes, it's not just sending out resumes and applying to any minimum wage job out there. Sometimes, people are just unlucky. Don't be rude.