+201

50 years ago, 90% of men who left their house kissed their wife goodbye. Today, 90% of men who leave their wife kiss their house goodbye. amirite?

nadjs avatar
7 18
The voters have decided that nadj is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm pretty sure men today still kiss their wives, and men then lost their houses.

@I'm pretty sure men today still kiss their wives, and men then lost their houses.

It's just saying we have a higher divorce rate now than 50 years ago.

@Idling_Rocket_Ship What does it say?

I'm not even going to dignify that with a rebuttal.

@I'm not even going to dignify that with a rebuttal.

I don't understand what you mean... I'm not starting something, I genuinely wanna know what you think it means. I was just guessing on my interpretation, anyway.

@It means what it says.

I figured, but sometimes jokes like these have another meaning, it's in the way you see it. Maybe I'm just reading too much into it haha.

Why is it that women almost always get the house, anyway?

@Emperorerror Why is it that women almost always get the house, anyway?

Usually because they have custody of the children and need a place to raise them, and men on average make more than women do.

But women don't always get the house, just saying.

@Usually because they have custody of the children and need a place to raise them, and men on average make more than...

But the thing is, usually the children switch between parents, and not all married couples have children.

@Emperorerror But the thing is, usually the children switch between parents, and not all married couples have children.

"AND MEN ON AVERAGE MAKE MORE THAN WOMEN DO. BUT WOMEN DON'T ALWAYS GET THE HOUSE, JUST SAYING."

If you're going to argue something, don't ignore the important parts, argue on all aspects.

http://www.divorcelawfirms.com/...re-dovirce.htm

@"AND MEN ON AVERAGE MAKE MORE THAN WOMEN DO. BUT WOMEN DON'T ALWAYS GET THE HOUSE, JUST SAYING." If you're going...

Men on average make more than women do because women give birth. It's not like they're going to pay you while you're gone because you're pregnant. And I know women don't always get the house. I acknowledged that. Before you are going to argue something, read my entire post.