+150

Girls : How bad can you be in bed when guys are able to satisfy themselves with a sex doll. amirite?

2 12

how bad can a guys be in bed when girls are able to satisfy themselves with a carrot?

Ew sex dolls. If I wanted plastic around my penis I would wear condoms.

When I get famous, I'm having a sex doll modeled after me. And you'll ALL buy it.

See, OK, here's the thing. Guys are really good at using something to get off. If a girl wants to make a guy cum the best approach is just, you know, go limp, maybe utter a few encouraging remarks, like, "Yeah, do that thing you just mentioned." Thing is, cumming isn't the important bit, you know? It's kinda like a symphony, or, I mean I dunno how many of you ever listened to the second or third Rachmaninov Piano Concerto but, OK, or Beethoven's Symphonies, in essence, OK, what I'm saying is, it's not so much the point of climax, per se, in itself, that is the determinant of, I don't know, shall we say, what is "hot" or "sexy" or "beautiful" or "amazing" or "outta this world" or "zomg" or whatever you want to say. It's, you know, all the things where... it's a bit difficult to put into words simply... for a girl to be "good" in "bed" is basically about subverting that whole thing that guys do with sex dolls or porn videos or whatever. It's about bringing to the experience of a guy just what it is that he has gone without by submitting his will to the consumer sexuality touted by the guys who sell the condoms and amyl and dildos and boots and whatever. It's bigger than that.

@MoreAnonymous See, OK, here's the thing. Guys are really good at using something to get off. If a girl wants to make a guy cum...

Does that make sense? A girl is more than a sex doll. Well, to some guys no, but to the rest of us, it's that, really, it's that. Does that make sense?

Girls don't actually have to do anything, just lay there and let the guy do his thing. And pretend you like it.

AtheisticMystics avatar AtheisticMystic Yeah You Are -3Reply
@Cuban_B That sounds like a really boring lay...

Okay maybe that was worded wrongly. But you know what I mean. The girl doesn't really have to do anything to enhance the male's pleasure. If she just laid there, it would feel the same to him. Sure, it would be boring, but it would feel the same.

AtheisticMystics avatar AtheisticMystic Yeah You Are +1Reply
@AtheisticMystic Okay maybe that was worded wrongly. But you know what I mean. The girl doesn't really have to do anything to...

Lol no it wouldn't. Every position feels different for both parties involved, plus if he's the one just laying there without doing any work then he can fully concentrate on only his pleasure. I get that he will still get off, but it would be much, much less enjoyable than it could be. But I've read on your profile that you're still 15, and though you are surprisingly mature and intelligent for your age, I'm in no way encouraging you to find out for yourself.

@Cuban_B Lol no it wouldn't. Every position feels different for both parties involved, plus if he's the one just laying...

Hm. Alright, I suppose you're right. After all, I'm not speaking from experience. And I'm glad you think I'm mature, that's what I aim to get across to people.

AtheisticMystics avatar AtheisticMystic Yeah You Are +2Reply