+107

What's with the 3rd shooting games atm? Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3, Uncharted 3, Killzone 3, Gears of War 3, Resistance 3, ARMA III, Mass Effect 3, Far Cry 3? amirite?

Chiffs avatar
0 18
The voters have decided that Chiff is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

3 is just an awesome number. IMO, the third game of a series is always one of the best games, such as in the ratchet and clank series. After that, the games go downhill...

Brambleclaw8s avatar Brambleclaw8 Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Brambleclaw8 3 is just an awesome number. IMO, the third game of a series is always one of the best games, such as in the...

In terms of Kingdom Hearts games, everything past Chain of Memories was still good.

BBS was good.
358/2 days was very good.
Re:coded was pretty good.

YOU BE LYING!

@Exploding_Chickens In terms of Kingdom Hearts games, everything past Chain of Memories was still good. BBS was good. 358/2 days was...

Yes, but I feel as if those games went in a completely different direction from kingdom hearts 1 and 2. And anways, the third kingdom hearts game has yet to come out ;)

Brambleclaw8s avatar Brambleclaw8 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Brambleclaw8 Yes, but I feel as if those games went in a completely different direction from kingdom hearts 1 and 2. And anways...

I guess I agree that they did.

I hope they get the third out sometime soon, there are no more possible sidetracks they can make without making it have nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts. BBS was far enough... I liked it, but it was a little bit too far.

I'll be happy when they release the third, but I don't want them to rush it. One and two were great, I don't want them to let us down with it.

IF there's a third. I feel that they ended it pretty well with the second, and it might be a little long, but they still need a new one.

@Exploding_Chickens I guess I agree that they did. I hope they get the third out sometime soon, there are no more possible sidetracks...

Agreed. But what will they do without Mickey's voice? It's terrible hes gone, kingdom hearts will never be the same if they have a different voice actor.

Brambleclaw8s avatar Brambleclaw8 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Brambleclaw8 Agreed. But what will they do without Mickey's voice? It's terrible hes gone, kingdom hearts will never be the same...

I don't know what they're gonna do, honestly.

If they didn't have Mickey in the game, it'd be horrible.
Same if they got a voice actor.

I was kinda thinking like how they did the end of KH2.

He sent them the letter, then Sora went off. Mickey wasn't there in person, but he was there in essence.

@Exploding_Chickens Right... I don't know what they could do.

Quit while their still ahead. They had a good run and a bunch of amazing games, which not every video game maker can say. Kudos to square enix, or whoever made the games lol.

It really fucking sucks too. I want to buy all of them, but I don't want to spend about $800 on all of them.

Most games try to come out around the same-ish time and this is about the third cycle. Although, MW3 is the 6th in the series, so I guess my theory doesn't completely fit.

@Brettward95 Most games try to come out around the same-ish time and this is about the third cycle. Although, MW3 is the 6th in...

I think most, if not all, call if duty games came out early November. Kind of cool, the way they choose their release dates.

Brambleclaw8s avatar Brambleclaw8 Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Brambleclaw8 I think most, if not all, call if duty games came out early November. Kind of cool, the way they choose their...

It's more strategic. If they were to release it in February they probably would not sell very many copies, because in November parents can buy it for their kids for Christmas, Hanukkah, etc.

Bioshock is also having its third game in the series y smilie

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Serg Bioshock is also having its third game in the series

Ah yes, totally didn't think of that. But it's not called 3. :P

Chiffs avatar Chiff Yeah You Are -1Reply