+689

What's with when you go to a restaurant and when they give you the bill its in a little book? Is it like the story of your meal? Once upon a time there were some really hungry people... amirite?

BananaTontaBajistas avatar Jokes & Humour
59 73
The voters have decided that BananaTontaBajista is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Bill:
Lobster- $150
Marrow- $75
1 oz Steak- $200

"THE STORY OF US FEELS A LOT LIKE A TRAGEDY NOW, NOW NOOOOOWWW"- T. Swift<333

@Albert_Einstein Bill: Lobster- $150 Marrow- $75 1 oz Steak- $200 "THE STORY OF US FEELS A LOT LIKE A TRAGEDY NOW, NOW NOOOOOWWW"-...

My Wal*Mart has a tank of lobsters for sale by the meat counter. There's a sticker on it that says the water should never be below this line and every time I look the water is at least an inch below the line. To the lobsters it probably does seem like a tragedy.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +24Reply

A simple specification leads to the chef's frustration leads to fallout. So many things that I wish I knew. Why did my waiter's smile seem so crude?

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Shadi A simple specification leads to the chef's frustration leads to fallout. So many things that I wish I knew. Why...

Now we're sitting alone in a crowded room, and we're not speaking. And I'm dying to know, is the shrimp sitting well with you, 'cause it's killing meeeeee yeah.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +19Reply
@FlyingGuineaPig Now we're sitting alone in a crowded room, and we're not speaking. And I'm dying to know, is the shrimp sitting...

Well there's not much to say. The scampi's not that great--look how mine turned out. And I'm pretty sure that this steak did not come from a cow. Next course

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are +9Reply
@Favvkes Italics! Predictable chauncy is predictable

Chauncy would be the last user I'd call predictable.

Fitzkriegs avatar Fitzkrieg Yeah You Are +17Reply
@Fitzkrieg Chauncy would be the last user I'd call predictable.

I'd predict to see Chauncy on nearly every POTD, and I'd predict right.

If you really don't like it, just ask for the audio recording. I heard the quality is excellent.

Personally, I can't wait for the movie to come out, it's going to be so exciting! goo smilie

Once upon a time there were some really hungry people. There were 5 people, to be exact. Those people were Jim, Tim, Bob, Joe, and Sukhdeep. Jim, Tim, Bob, and Joe were all supervisors at Dell. Sukhdeep was a tech center associate. The five buddies went to "Ching Ming's China food", they requested a booth when they got there. Everybody had been there before, except Sukhdeep. So everyone ordered their favorites, Sukhdeep was having trouble deciding though. So, everyone was done deciding what they were to order and everyone went on to help Sukhdeep decided on a dish. They all suggested their favorite dishes. Joe suggested the "Sesame Goat", this brought Sukhdeep into tears. It reminded him of his goat Raj back in India. Sukhdeep's sadness turned into anger, resulting in him flipping over the table and rushing out of the restaurant. The remaining four then ordered their food at a different table and enjoyed their night.
The next day "Sukh" went back to India to live with his Goat.
Jim became the general manager of Dell in Oklahoma, being transfered.
Tim went on with his boring life.
Joe was transferred to Alaska.
Bob drank too much and died due to liver failure.
The End.

Kashishs avatar Kashish Yeah You Are +31Reply
@mirandaamirite People will do anything to be voted up these days.....

Yep. I posted a 1200 character story to be voted up on a site on the internet that affects my life in no way. It wasn't to lighten up people's moods or to make them laugh. Just for the votes.

Kashishs avatar Kashish Yeah You Are +24Reply

I'll have you know my bill was actually a wonderful story of love, lust, and revenge. It won several medals too.

@Shadi ...In the war?

Yes, the poor thing died trying to save his squad.

@1538669

HOW COULD YOU SAY SUCH A THING?

Jerry Seinfeld is a genius.

And then they died. The end.

Clementiness avatar Clementines Yeah You Are +14Reply

If I wanted to watch Seinfeld, I wouldn't be on amirite.

@Palindromes_Are_Fun If I wanted to watch Seinfeld, I wouldn't be on amirite.

Well obviously. Why would you come here when you could go to site designed for watching old shows?

@1538688

than...

@than...

I guess even Jesus makes mistakes.

My bills always look like lists of foods and prices. That story sucks.

inb4 people finish the story

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Favvkes inb4 people finish the story

then they ate the waiter who is probably the author of the book.

@Favvkes inb4 people finish the story

ib4 someone finishes the story with a comment about something that makes no sense because they are trying to get loves.

Shuns avatar Shun Yeah You Are +19Reply
@1538601

HOLD UP. One of these friends drank a SPIRIT with their food?

CarolineGustins avatar CarolineGustin Yeah You Are +31Reply
@CarolineGustin HOLD UP. One of these friends drank a SPIRIT with their food?

DAMN, I thought I got all of the spelling mistakes, well yeah he has a strict diet.

@DandyLion DAMN, I thought I got all of the spelling mistakes, well yeah he has a strict diet.

I hate to be an ass after you've corrected two of your mistakes, but:
"they got there check"
their*

so im not the only one who noticed it! mmmm because spirits are so refreshing with pizza! dur dur dur. yum smilie

THAT_Girls avatar THAT_Girl Yeah You Are +12Reply

This takes the phrase 'I'm so hungry I could eat a horse' to a whole new level.

http://ctrlv.in/45688

@1538601

And then they all became turtles. troll smilie

@1538601

How did I shun humor? It's not funny when it's done fifty million times.

Shuns avatar Shun Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Shun How did I shun humor? It's not funny when it's done fifty million times.

Isn't the point of the POTD to allow people to post unfunny rambling comments time and again?

@1539035

If we get JewishDoggy to upvote we can have the complete set.

@1538601

Why do you call it 'pie'?

@Why do you call it 'pie'?

why do I call a pizza pie a pizza pie? Because unless its spelled wrong, that's what I've been taught to call it by my community. What do you call it?

@DandyLion why do I call a pizza pie a pizza pie? Because unless its spelled wrong, that's what I've been taught to call it...

Oh are you using a tone with me!? I was just asking because I've never heard of a pizza being called a 'pie'. I just call it pizza. Pizza.

@DandyLion I didn't mean with tone, but I call it a pizza pie. Sorry for being different.

Well you're not forgiven I shall banish you into the relm of Sameness, where everything is alike.

No one liked these people because they never tipped their servers, so the servers would get back at the hungry people by spitting in their food or bringing them Merlot from '79 instead of '78 like they had requested.

Shadis avatar Shadi Yeah You Are +7Reply

Hehe :3 this made me giggle <3

Loulouuu_xs avatar Loulouuu_x Yeah You Are +5Reply
Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +3Reply
@J_A_C_K it's a DEMON.

it's......your mom troll smilie.

Favvkess avatar Favvkes Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Favvkes it's a GIGGLE.

Ah so a "GIGGLE" must be a term to describe a pyromanic baby. hmm smilie It all makes sense now. (P.S: rewrote comment because for some reason it came out as two)

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Favvkes it's a GIGGLE.

That is one mad looking giggle. hmm smilie

@1538624

Ah so a "GIGGLE" must be a term used to describe a pyromaniac baby. It all makes sense now.

@1538641

^^^^^irrelevant

This is from Seinfeld.

@hiperiwinkle This is from Seinfeld.

We have established this. Twice.

This is a retarded-ass post

@afternooner This is a retarded-ass post

you're a retarded-ass post maker so suck it prick!

@1539559

no i just get annoyed when people say that the POTD is stupid when almost every other one is stolen from the fricken joke apps on ipods

Maybe they want us to take a hint about something...

somebody vote this up now!!! its currently at +666

Once Upon a time three friends went to go eat dinner. They each choose their own meals and talked while waiting for the food to arrive. When the food had finally arrived the three of them sat at the table realizing they were never given silverware. When a waiter passed by the table they asked for silverware and then their own waiter walked by the table asking if any of them needed anything they told him no as the first waiter brought their silverware.