Evan17s avatar
114 21

Mercury is thicker than syrup, so poisoning people in a psychopathic rage is more important than pancakes.

I truly hate to be a grammar nazi, but just so you know, that should be than, not then. I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. I'm ashamed. :(

I_Eat_Grapess avatar I_Eat_Grapes Yeah You Are +12Reply
@Nacklefoodle Lol it's funny just how bad you feel for correcting that.

They probably don't actually feel bad about it, just trying to get out of being bitched at for it.

@They probably don't actually feel bad about it, just trying to get out of being bitched at for it.

Nah I actually hate my grammar nazi ways. I try not to correct people all the time. :/

I_Eat_Grapess avatar I_Eat_Grapes Yeah You Are 0Reply

Waffles are better than pancakes!

Don't know how u made the connection of thicker liquids to comparing families and pancakes but I agree with the statement.

Dwights avatar Dwight Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Dwight Don't know how u made the connection of thicker liquids to comparing families and pancakes but I agree with the...

There's a saying: "Blood is thicker than water."
Family is connected by blood where everything else is connected by "water." Blood is thicker than water, so your family is more valuable. (something along those lines).

Cum is thicker than blood too!

@Dameequa Cum is thicker than blood too!

So sex is more important than family?

JimiHendrixs avatar JimiHendrix Yeah You Are +3Reply
@stepdom except sex can cause families

So sex trumps family entirely, then.

a_fetuss avatar a_fetus Yeah You Are 0Reply

I disagreed purely because the word 'then' does not belong in this post whatsoever, let alone twice. That is all.

Anonymous