-153

Guys: your really hoping that marriage doesn't turn into the proverbial kick in the balls that the Internet seems to say it will be. Girls: you can't wait for marriage to proverbially kick guys in the balls like the Internet says it will. amirite?

John_MacTavishs avatar
2 15
The voters have decided that John_MacTavish is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1530676

That was a very pleasant if a little unrelated story. The guy seems like a dickwad but the post was only commenting that guys hope their marriage doesn't turn into a feminist driven dictatorship. I don't see how you can say that the Internet hates women, the Internet barely counts as a noun

@John_MacTavish That was a very pleasant if a little unrelated story. The guy seems like a dickwad but the post was only commenting...

Oh come on, the post was saying that girls hope men will be "proverbially kicked in the balls" by marriage. That sounds pretty bitchy to me, and I think most girls don't want that.

Wtf does it mean when you say "the internet barely counts as a noun"?

Wouldn't a feminist driven dictatorship be one of the better options for a dictatorship? Feminism means equality for both the sexes, so it would be a pretty well run dictatorship. Although it's would still have dictators so it also wouldn't be good. I'm so conflicted on how good this would be.

@ScottyD Wouldn't a feminist driven dictatorship be one of the better options for a dictatorship? Feminism means equality...

Hypothetically feminism means equality. In reality feminism very rarely means equality. In this day and age feminism means 'We want all the perks of being a man with none of the responsibilities'

@John_MacTavish Hypothetically feminism means equality. In reality feminism very rarely means equality. In this day and age...

Then I must be lucky cause everyone I know that consider themselves feminists are doing it the right way. Hope I never have to meet those crappy ones, they sound like no fun.

I want to get married so that my husband an I can have an amazing, loving life together and grow old and grey and wrinkly together.

can't tell if serious or conducting experiment on female:male ratio. Of course girls will probably chose nw, and guys are kind of trapped into chosing yya.

@1693929

Double negative means positive?

@1694394

"I don't think a lot of marriages aren't" is a double negative. It actually means 'I think a lot of marriages are'... like op is making it out to be.' I'm not questioning the site I'm saying your attempt at a comment makes you look like a moron

Some girls don't want to get married at all.