+461

If your phone and computer clocks didn't automatically set to daylight savings time, you'd be screwed, amirite?

SaineReyons avatar
2 12
The voters have decided that SaineReyon is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

No, I was reading Minecraft posts. Apparently, clicking 'post yours' while reading from a certain group automatically puts it in there or something. My bad, I removed it.

SaineReyons avatar SaineReyon Yeah You Are +3Reply

I was worried my phone wouldn't automatically change (because sometimes it feels like waiting to change when I change time zones) so I had to use my actual alarm clock to wake me up.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +2Reply

i want to agree but this has nothing to do with minecraft so i kind of want to disagree in spite

@1531325

Not my intention at all, dude.

SaineReyons avatar SaineReyon Yeah You Are 0Reply

Not really, it's not that hard to set a few clocks back.

Nicks avatar Nick No Way +1Reply

I forgot to change my alarm clock and I woke up an hour early for school.

It's probably better without because I had to worry about which clocks were right and which were wrong.

I live in Arizona. No daylight savings time for some starnge reason. We're weird, I guess.

@Ninjaintraining I live in Arizona. No daylight savings time for some starnge reason. We're weird, I guess.

"Daylight savings time is like cutting a foot off the top of a blanket and sewing it onto the bottom to make it longer"
Oh, and I live in AZ too!

My alarm clock fell back a month ago, and I was too lazy to change it when I knew I'd have to change it again really soon, so I just added an hour in my head for a few weeks.