+332

Whenever you see emails/texts you wrote when you were kid you think "OH MY GOD I WAS RETARDED?" amirite?

tennisgrl95s avatar
7 8
The voters have decided that tennisgrl95 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Whenever you read a post like this you think, HOLY CRAP, I didn't use email/texts as I kid. Shit I can't believe how old I am, amirite?

omg yes i just found sum old emails the otha day between me n my bffl wen i was 13/14 nd it waz almost painful 2 read dem bcoz we both use 2 type lyk dis

FUGMINAs avatar FUGMINA Yeah You Are +6Reply
@FUGMINA omg yes i just found sum old emails the otha day between me n my bffl wen i was 13/14 nd it waz almost painful 2...

hahah i totally get what you were saying
i used to be like
"OMGZ GUIIIIZ WE TOTES HAVE 2 HANG OUT AFTR SKWL!!!!!!!!"

tennisgrl95s avatar tennisgrl95 Yeah You Are +2Reply

I do that with my amirite posts. And that was just a year ago.

Nicks avatar Nick Yeah You Are +5Reply

I remember as a kid I had to write about Abraham Lincoln and it was a good paper until you saw all the errors and they weren't really bad because you could still understand it but I couldn't spell assassination right back then so every time I messed up in a different way and my favorite one was asasasasion because the lady had some speech impediments so she kind of stuttered in a way and had a lisp.

@1532678

Yeah i sucked at punctuation as a kid.