+305

Sometimes you wonder if those parent tv groups actually even WATCH the show before they criticize it, amirite?

KateJoseph28s avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
3 6
The voters have decided that KateJoseph28 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That would entail using logic and rationalization... Why would they do that?

Honestly, I wish they would spend more time raising their kids than sitting around hating on everything.

angels_001s avatar angels_001 Yeah You Are +7Reply
@angels_001 Honestly, I wish they would spend more time raising their kids than sitting around hating on everything.

i think a lot of the "controversial" things they discuss would actually make kids more comfortable. Example: this past weeks episode of glee (im sure youve heard about it even if you dont watch the show)

KateJoseph28s avatar KateJoseph28 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Magestic_merman I haven't heard about it... and now I'm curious...

Well, two teen couples had sex and one of the couples was two gay guys. The parent groups were making a HUGE deal about it. The "sex scene" was a shot of them lying on a bed fully clothed just nose kissing and then nothing else. PLUS they have been together since last season and had a very sweet relationship and are in love, its not like it was a one night stand. In my opinion, its good for kids to see realistic situations, theres no way anyone is gonna stop teen sex any time soon.

@KateJoseph28 Well, two teen couples had sex and one of the couples was two gay guys. The parent groups were making a HUGE deal...

Wow really? People seem to complain about the stupidest things, they have wayy too much free time on their hands.