+762

You wonder if anyone thinks of you when they can't fall asleep at night, amirite?

awwyeahs avatar
43 19
The voters have decided that awwyeah is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Doubt it, though... Forever alone

Sexys avatar Sexy Yeah You Are +29Reply
@Sexy Doubt it, though... Forever alone

I know right :( or if someone does it's always the person you have no interest in

awwyeahs avatar awwyeah Yeah You Are +24Reply
@awwyeah I know right :( or if someone does it's always the person you have no interest in

That awkward kid in the back of class with a stutter and a slight limp...

Sexys avatar Sexy Yeah You Are +19Reply
@Sexy That awkward kid in the back of class with a stutter and a slight limp...

Hey, Neville was an awkward kid with a stutter and look how he turned turned out

ASWCCs avatar ASWCC Yeah You Are +29Reply
@ASWCC Hey, Neville was an awkward kid with a stutter and look how he turned turned out

I'm watching DH Part 2 right now, Neville saving the wizarding world is a cardigan is extremely admirable.

KateJoseph28s avatar KateJoseph28 Yeah You Are +10Reply
@KateJoseph28 I'm watching DH Part 2 right now, Neville saving the wizarding world is a cardigan is extremely admirable.

I'm gonna watch In a couple minutes, I bought around noon but it's weird watching something that epic during the day

ASWCCs avatar ASWCC Yeah You Are +5Reply
@ASWCC I'm gonna watch In a couple minutes, I bought around noon but it's weird watching something that epic during the day

I bought the dvd/blu ray/ultra violet copy target addition. theres so many formats and special features i didn't know what to watch first!!

KateJoseph28s avatar KateJoseph28 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@KateJoseph28 I bought the dvd/blu ray/ultra violet copy target addition. theres so many formats and special features i didn't...

I bought the bluray version, but due to HDCP problems(what the fuck is that anyway?) it won't play. But the DVD version works...so...very dissapointed

ASWCCs avatar ASWCC Yeah You Are 0Reply
ASWCCs avatar ASWCC Yeah You Are +2Reply
@ASWCC Exactly

But did he have a limp?

Sexys avatar Sexy Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Sexy But did he have a limp?

uhhh...He got hit with a leg-locking curse, that's sorta like a limp right?

ASWCCs avatar ASWCC Yeah You Are +7Reply

well when im lying awake at night it's because im hungry and debating whether i have the energy to get up and get food

I'll think of you tonight. Now you won't be wondering.

well, i hope so. <3

mrows avatar mrow Yeah You Are 0Reply

Good call. This is excellent. Good call.

MoreAnonymouss avatar MoreAnonymous Yeah You Are 0Reply

Everyone thinks of me.