+741

You have, at some point in your life, imagined yourself as a overly nice teacher who would be way nicer than your current teacher, amirite?

Jardens avatar Education
10 6
The voters have decided that Jarden is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I have always wanted to be a teacher so I can whip all the teenagers who have the constant need to talk throughout the entire class. I would just stop talking and stare at them, then I'd kick them out of my class if they did not stop... I hate how disrespectful everyone is to the teachers! Shut up and learn, you don't know everything!

Oh Voldemort, we all know you wanted to be a Hogwarts teacher!

My English teacher told us that she became a teacher out of pride. She said that back in seventh grade, she has a spiteful teacher and the teacher would always pick on her, so she decided she wanted to be a better teacher than this teacher ever would have been. That, ladies and gentlemen, is why my English teacher sucks.

Dinosaurss avatar Dinosaurs Yeah You Are +9Reply

one word. Beanbags. actually.... more words like no busy work and such

mackie_s avatar mackie_ Yeah You Are +2Reply