+164

You loved the book "Eragon" but you hated the movie. Amirite?

choochypusss avatar
5 51
The voters have decided that choochypuss is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I didn't hate the movie, but it definitely didn't do the book justice.

It wasn't terrible, but I feel that the book was better. If it was its own movie in a series, it would've done well.

__________s avatar __________ Yeah You Are +5Reply

The movie left out so much!they raped the story line and fucked with the characters....goddamn idiots they did it with Inkheart to

Godzillaguys avatar Godzillaguy Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Godzillaguy The movie left out so much!they raped the story line and fucked with the characters....goddamn idiots they did it...

Ah, Inkheart. What a great book :) The movies for both Eragon and Inkheart were so disappointing..

TheSuperLurs avatar TheSuperLur Yeah You Are +2Reply
@choochypuss They butchered it... Those bastards

Both those movies were complete disgraces to the books..The people in hollywood are complete and utter fucktards

Godzillaguys avatar Godzillaguy Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Godzillaguy Both those movies were complete disgraces to the books..The people in hollywood are complete and utter fucktards

It may be part illiteracy and bad imagination causing it... Nawww... Its the drugs. Amirite?

choochypusss avatar choochypuss Yeah You Are 0Reply
@1541380

What place would it rate among the other books? Im going to read it anyways... Just curious

choochypusss avatar choochypuss Yeah You Are +1Reply
@1541546

You read my mind. I've reread eragon 5 times! It never ends, its always been a differnt story for me. Rereading the series has improved the experience.

Goanna buy the book this weekend and make some rite statements :)

I heard the battles were dry though... Just people standing around.

@1541577

Damn... I cant wait!! Grrrr.......

@1541586

I will cry. And I will be so startled I'll shit my pants. I,really dont want it to end.

@1541586

Dude I started the book Friday and read throughout my classes. Got home at 2:30PM(Still Friday) and then read until 3:00 AM Saturday. IT WAS THE BEST BOOK I'VE EVER READ! I cannot believe the cycle is over. Christopher has to write another book!

I also listened to that song for the last chapter, and it did sync up quite well. Only problem is it ended midway my chapter :P

I've also sworn to my self (In the ancient language of course) that when I have enough money I will bind Christopher to a contract which makes him write another book. When he is done I will give him 20 Million dollars. Then we shall keep on doing it until his true name changes, or he dies...

@1541586

I haven't read Inheritance yet (I'm hoping to soon), but I came upon the misfortune of reading the wikipedia article for Inheritance.

__________s avatar __________ Yeah You Are 0Reply

well, it was at least harder to sit through than the game

names avatar name Yeah You Are +2Reply

The movie didn't even make sense.

Emperorerrors avatar Emperorerror Yeah You Are +2Reply

The Eragon movie was one of the biggest disappointments of my life. The book was amazing, and it had potential to be an amazing movie too, so it's too bad that it was so messed up. Oh well. I got Inheritance the day it came out. Can't wait to finish it :)

Cydonias avatar Cydonia Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Cydonia The Eragon movie was one of the biggest disappointments of my life. The book was amazing, and it had potential to...

Eragon was the second biggest disappointment of my life. The biggest one was The Golden Compass.

honestly, i didnt like either

Now I have to go home and watch it tonight. Haha

God that movie sucked. They made Saphira a dull gray color and gave her a really stupid voice. Also, wtf was up with Arya? Did they even read the book? She is such a fierce and intelligent warrior but in the movie she was basically a useless piece of scenery. None of the characters was complex or interesting. The only good thing about the movie was the fact that Eragon was really hot. Too he was hot in a polo-playing male model way, not a bad-ass warrior way. The movie was almost as disappointing as The Golden Compass.

The movie was awful. So was the game. I have faith in inheritance though

@choochypuss The movie was awful. So was the game. I have faith in inheritance though

I got so excited when I heard Inheritance came out! I'm curretly rereading the series. Paolini liked to take his time finally publishing all of them lol. I forgot how damn long those books were.

Airborne trampoline and tumbling Mondays 6-8 o clock.

How current

@Lvl15shaman How current

Oh, I'm sorry, from now on everyone on here will put forth the best effort to only post stuff that happened in the last 24 hours, just to please you.

@Lvl15shaman How current

The new book did just come out.