+241

They should make it so to unlock your car door, you have to hop on your left foot for 5 seconds without falling. This invention would mark the end of drunk driving, amirite?

Supermannns avatar
7 16
The voters have decided that Supermannn is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or you could, you know, just put a breathalyser that locks/unlocks the keyhole.

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are +15Reply

what if you broke your foot? pregnant? sick? What if you're too old to jump?

@what if you broke your foot? pregnant? sick? What if you're too old to jump?

Like I said, there is a loophole for everything. I think you're missing the point...

Supermannns avatar Supermannn Yeah You Are +5Reply

And the end of elderly drivers....

That's not very handicap-friendly. The sentiment behind the idea is great, though.

I can not hop on one foot when i'm sober...let alone when i'm completly trashed!

Then people would stop locking their doors :/

Brambleclaw8s avatar Brambleclaw8 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Brambleclaw8 Then people would stop locking their doors :/

Then drunks better enjoy it when people break into their cars...always a loophole to everything I guess.

Supermannns avatar Supermannn Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Supermannn Then drunks better enjoy it when people break into their cars...always a loophole to everything I guess.

Maybe they'll be too drunk to realize anything is missing. Or, ya know, the hopping idea works too.

Brambleclaw8s avatar Brambleclaw8 Yeah You Are +1Reply

What of you were being chased..and had to get into your car as fast as you could to outrun your pursuer.. Theyre not just gonna wait like "oh, I'll wait for you to hop around a bit. No, take your time, we can pick up this chase in a sec."

@Supermannn Maybe you should avoid dangerous situations and you wouldn't have that problem.

That's not always a possibility. It's not like anybody asks to be raped or asks to be stolen from.