+32

You always eat pho with sriracha sauce, amirite?

lulwuts avatar
2 11
The voters have decided that lulwut is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

PHO SHO! Just kidding, I don't know what pho is.

I always eat what with what sauce? hmm smilie

@Nacklefoodle I always eat what with what sauce?

It's a Thai noodle and it's pronounced fur and for some reason wasn't romanised as that..

@B10ckH34d It's a Thai noodle and it's pronounced fur and for some reason wasn't romanised as that..

I think you're thinking of a different dish, because this pho is a completely Vietnamese noodle soup.

Alyssas avatar Alyssa Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Alyssa I think you're thinking of a different dish, because this pho is a completely Vietnamese noodle soup.

Oh. They serve in it Thai restaurants in Singapore, but I've never seen any Thai restaurant that doesn't serve Vietnamese food too. Anyway the Thai waiters say fur so I just went with that. Also my Thai friends say fur.

I eat EVERYTHING with Sriracha sauce.

Sturminators avatar Sturminator Yeah You Are +3Reply

And Hoisin Sauce. All mixed with a hint of lime, amirite?

LamWins avatar LamWin Yeah You Are +2Reply

I've heard of poi, but not pho...

@Skr3wBall I've heard of poi, but not pho...