hahhaha, 42. good choice of number.
The answer to the great question of life, the universe and everything.
Did you look that up on Google?
If you google "The answer to life, the universe, and everything," you find it...
Bro, he read the books ;)
Yes, SHE did read the books.
Oh, MY bad.
What are the first 41 rules?
1. If the remote is more than arms length away, it's impossible to reach
2. It is forbidden to ever get up for your own beverage, you must always ask as many people as possible to get it for you
3. If no one will get you the drink (lazy bastards), you must rethink your thirst
4. Homework is going to take longer than 30 minutes? It's not that important
5. Homework isn't due tomorrow? Thats not getting started tonight
6. Don't set a passoword on your phone, it takes too much energy to enter in EVERY TIME you open your phone
7. Walking from class to class on a daily basis is enough exercise, therefore you can spend the rest of your time on amirite?
8. You must fill your arms to the maximum capacity when moving things so you don't have to ever make two trips
9. If you can't reach your phone charger from your comfy bed, don't bother plugging it in
10. Lifting your arm is too tiring when you first wake up, so just sleep through your alarm clock instead of hitting snooze
11. It takes too much energy to actually find the people in your house you need to talk to, just call them from your cell phone no matter how close you are
41. Don't write all the lazy rules- it's a waste of time
unless it's porn. then it exists.
That's under Internet Rules, Rule 34. Know your rules people, know your rules.
I thought that was rule 69?
Lazy rule #...
if you can find a mod somewhere who will fix it then please do. it was on my phone.
You can report your own post and ask them to fix the spelling, I think. or you can choose any of these people and ask them to fix it in a message (include a link to the post)