+454

You completely avoid making eye contact with pushy vendors at the mall. amirite?

bojadadas avatar
4 10
The voters have decided that bojadada is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

The floor suddenly becomes very interesting when I pass by them and I surprisingly seem to become deaf....

@1544227

Your parents deserve some moral credit.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +4Reply
@1544227

my ex did that it was SOOO annoying, because then it made me seem like a bitch -_-

Predys avatar Predy Yeah You Are 0Reply

Its like walking through Madusas chamber
Eyes down, eyes down!

SkylarOctaviouss avatar SkylarOctavious Yeah You Are +7Reply

That's the strategy... NEVER make eye contact. Works most of the time in class too when the teacher is looking for someone to call out.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +7Reply

"Would you like an iPhone 4s case? It's only tripple the cost of what the phone costs, but it comes in pink, purple, and neon green!"

"Uhh, no thanks, I prefer to live above the poverty line, thanks..."

Sexys avatar Sexy Yeah You Are +6Reply

I always see them targetting the wrong consumer. Like one time I saw this bald old man being persuaded into thinking he needed a curling iron. I don't know if he had granddaughters or something, but it was still weird.

GracieGraces avatar GracieGrace Yeah You Are +3Reply

I sometimes eye contact on purpose
Is enough to scare them away