-231

You'd rather have no technology over really slow technology, amirite?

invasion23s avatar
1 5
The voters have decided that invasion23 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1547431

You're right, but I just have no patience for slow internet and I get frustrated. So if I'm on a website and it takes forever to load, i get annoyed and find something else to do

invasion23s avatar invasion23 Yeah You Are -1Reply

Yup. I'd really rather have to start fires than wait for my oven. Write letters than wait for my phone to get reception. Eat warm food rather than waiting for it to cool down in the fridge.

Sorry you're annoyed, but it's better than nothing.

@sighcantthinkofaname Yup. I'd really rather have to start fires than wait for my oven. Write letters than wait for my phone to get...

That's not the type of technology I was talking about but you're right so I should've worded it differently. No argument.

invasion23s avatar invasion23 Yeah You Are +1Reply

Let's just keep going back even farther!

Hitch up the wagon rather than start a car. Crap in outhouses rather than toilets. Eat raw meat rather than cook it with a fire. Speak in a series of simplistic grunts rather than ugga ugga ugh.