+203

The Hunger Games > Catching Fire > Mockingjay, amirite?

meekalullabys avatar Books
4 18
The voters have decided that meekalullaby is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@1547077

YES! THIS SO MUCH. I agree

I think mockingjay was special in its own angsty way. I just didn't like how Finnick was killed off.

cherryblasters avatar cherryblaster Yeah You Are +9Reply
@cherryblaster I think mockingjay was special in its own angsty way. I just didn't like how Finnick was killed off.

Oh. Well, if you go to the comments of a post about a book or movie, you should be prepared for spoilers. That being said, I'm sorry I ruined the not-so-nice surprise for you.

Although how could you not know about Finnick dying? Fangirls everywhere haven't stopped crying since.

cherryblasters avatar cherryblaster Yeah You Are +1Reply

I'm currently reading Mockingjay and it's really boring so far. The first two were awesome, though.

Shuns avatar Shun No Way +8Reply

When I read Mockingjay a year ago, I wanted to kill Collins. I fucking hated the end.

@ThisChick When I read Mockingjay a year ago, I wanted to kill Collins. I fucking hated the end.

I hate how it ended too. I hate how Gale just like went away and was never heard from again.

Mockingjay had the most action in my opinion.

@Idling_Rocket_Ship Mockingjay had the most action in my opinion.

It did have the most action, I agree. But my opinion is that The Hunger Games was the best because it had both action-y parts and non-action-y parts. Mockingjay was basically action the entire book.

StarGazers avatar StarGazer Yeah You Are +4Reply

I agree, and I think it's strange. Personally, in most series I read, for the most part I consider the books to get better and better as the series goes along. That's probably because the further you get in the series, the closer you get to the climax of the plot of the series as a whole.

ginnypotter93s avatar ginnypotter93 Yeah You Are +2Reply

im reading Mockingjay right now and so far it's good but not as awesome as the first two

For me, Hunger Games = Catching Fire > Mockingjay

I didn't like Mockingjay because of how depressing it was, even the ending was miserable!

Battle Royale > the entire Hunger Games trilogy