+130

It's surprising how few women gripe about how the general consensus is that you were the strongest sperm, and not that some random sperm fertilised you when you were just an egg, amirite?

B10ckH34ds avatar
0 9
The voters have decided that B10ckH34d is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Yeah. With all the femi-nazis out there, it seems like a lot of women would actually care about whether you started as the sperm or the egg.

Emperorerrors avatar Emperorerror Yeah You Are +9Reply

I don't get what you mean :S

@me neither

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN

@CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN

People always say that you shouldn't feel worthless because "you were the fastest sperm", implying that we started "life" as a sperm cell. OP is saying he's surprised that feminists don't bitch that we started as an egg rather than a sperm. Considering how some feminists make a big deal out of anything that seems to favor males, OP is surprised we don't hear a ton of women complaining, "It's the egg being fertilized by a sperm, not sperm fertilizing the egg!"

@People always say that you shouldn't feel worthless because "you were the fastest sperm", implying that we started...

This is kind of random, but it would be really funny if all of you were the same "Anonymous" person

Yo I was actually about to post something about this (not in a nazi-feminist way, just the general concept)

anakay44s avatar anakay44 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@anakay44 Yo I was actually about to post something about this (not in a nazi-feminist way, just the general concept)

As a general rule, nazi feminists (not all feminists) bitch about everything that has any allusion to what men do that women don't/can't, because 'metaphors/idioms/everything else should be gender neutral'.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are 0Reply
@B10ckH34d As a general rule, nazi feminists (not all feminists) bitch about everything that has any allusion to what men do...

I don't really get why you're trying to say, but what I meant was that I wanted to post something regarding whether they thought it were the egg or the sperm that one is considered to have been.