+330

It's nice to see a happy pregnant couple shopping for baby stuff, amirite?

ultispys avatar
1 20
The voters have decided that ultispy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Couples can be pregnant? the fuck?

@Emperorerror Couples can be pregnant? the fuck?

I HATE it when people say "pregnant couple" or "we're pregnant".

Like, no, SHE's pregnant.

@AnnDeeva I HATE it when people say "pregnant couple" or "we're pregnant". Like, no, SHE's pregnant.

I can respect when a man is willing to say "we're pregnant" it shows their support.

SkylarOctaviouss avatar SkylarOctavious Yeah You Are +10Reply
@SkylarOctavious I can respect when a man is willing to say "we're pregnant" it shows their support.

It still bothers me. Besides, no matter what he said, he's not pregnant. Just the fact that he's sticking around to support them should be support enough.

@shorkian It still bothers me. Besides, no matter what he said, he's not pregnant. Just the fact that he's sticking around to...

I know WHO is pregnant. I just don't take the phrase as literal as you I guess. To me that shows his support for his child, that he's a family oriented man, that he can step up to the plate and take responsibility for the life he created.

SkylarOctaviouss avatar SkylarOctavious Yeah You Are +2Reply
@SkylarOctavious I know WHO is pregnant. I just don't take the phrase as literal as you I guess. To me that shows his support for...

Exactly. The fact that you, and everyone, knows who is pregnant is the problem with it. he fact that he's going around stating something so blatantly and obviously wrong sincerely is just terribly annoying. And the fact that he is there, as opposed to having run off, is just as much proof.

Like shorkian said, no matter what the guy says, he's not physically pregnant, she woman is. I don't get how it shows support, he's sticking around, isn't he? That's supporting the baby already.

@AnnDeeva Like shorkian said, no matter what the guy says, he's not physically pregnant, she woman is. I don't get how it...

Like I said to Shorkian: I know WHO is pregnant. I just don't take the phrase as literal as you I guess. To me that shows his support for his child, that he's a family oriented man, that he can step up to the plate and take responsibility for the life he created.

Yea. A lot of people refer to a couple expecting a child like that. I'm one of them.

ultispys avatar ultispy Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Emperorerror I thought you had just messed up your phrasing, lol.

And I thought you were one of the people getting pissed off at my choice of wording. Sorry for that last comment, then. It had a bit of attitude. :p

ultispys avatar ultispy Yeah You Are 0Reply

What if they're 16??

@PoohBear0011 What if they're 16??

the post said they're happy, so there's no problem amirite?

Meerkats avatar Meerkat Yeah You Are +9Reply
@1554489

I have only once. This guy at my school got so excited when he realized he was gonna be a dad, that he immediately entered the schools work program to find a job.

Encore93s avatar Encore93 Yeah You Are +7Reply
@1554474

Yeah, cuz then it's ugly.