+235

In the Beatles song "Your Mother Should Know" there is a line "Let's all get up and dance to a song that was a hit before your mother was born" Nowadays a lot of people's parents were born after the Beatles, therefore they are saying that we need to dance to their music, excellent planning Beatles, amirite?

BananaTontaBajistas avatar
9 13
The voters have decided that BananaTontaBajista is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I have that album on my ipod, as i read this it came on, that was the first time i have heard that song..... 0.o sign from god to listen to some damn good music (a.k.a the beatles) i think so

Nowhere_WOmans avatar Nowhere_WOman Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Nowhere_WOman I have that album on my ipod, as i read this it came on, that was the first time i have heard that song..... 0.o...

Once again, excellent timing by the Beatles...they planned it out so well that they knew that you'd read this then hear it...I guess LSD does give you amazing powers :D

@BananaTontaBajista Once again, excellent timing by the Beatles...they planned it out so well that they knew that you'd read this then...

Thats a good life lesson: LSD= magical powers, excellent planning and awesomness for all eternity

@BananaTontaBajista Whod'a thunk it? :D

John, paul, george and ,my favorite, ringo thats who :)

Nowhere_WOmans avatar Nowhere_WOman Yeah You Are +1Reply
@BananaTontaBajista paul is my favorite

Paul is my second choice, but overall i love them all the same

@Nowhere_WOman Paul is my second choice, but overall i love them all the same

ehh, i don't care much for george because all his song's are kina boring except for maybe like 2 or 3