+574

I think the politically correct term is "African American Friday", amirite?

vivaciouspancakess avatar
71 21
The voters have decided that vivaciouspancakes is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Ah yes, "Black" Friday, a celebration of American corporate greed in which shoppers frantically fight over discounted gifts as starved jackals fight over their prey, and hapless retail employees are occasionally trampled to death.

Wait, perhaps calling it "African American Friday" isn't so politically correct...

a_fetuss avatar a_fetus Yeah You Are +7Reply
@a_fetus Ah yes, "Black" Friday, a celebration of American corporate greed in which shoppers frantically fight over...

Ah yes, Black Friday.. let's put down our picket signs for an hour or two and go grab us some deals at the local Wal-Mart!

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +1Reply

I'm black, I just call it friday.

Too bad the term black in this case isn't referencing people, but rather, the feeling of bleakness during the depression when "black" friday first happened. though now the black means more that its putting companies in the black aka profit, rather than in the red aka debt.

@1555112

Sorry I like to know things, I'll try to stop for the future; especially in the cases of bad jokes.

@1555127

Why does it matter if other people like it when the comment section is there for me to express my opinion? I don't really get why you care so much about what I said.

@Brettward95 That wasn't an opinion. That was a fact. You're just being a dick.

Either way, comment section is for me to say stuff. I don't see how posting a fact can make me a dick. I could have said "This joke sucks, go die" and that would have been dickish. But okay, oh no I posted a fact on a website. Lord please forgive me for my terrible sins. And again, I still don't get the big deal about it. I didn't post it to be a dick, I just did it because that's what I thought first when I saw the post.

@soberlikekesha Either way, comment section is for me to say stuff. I don't see how posting a fact can make me a dick. I could have...

You're pointing out why this joke doesn't make sense when it is obviously a joke. That is what qualifies you as a dick. That long, dickish reply doesn't help either.

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Brettward95 You're pointing out why this joke doesn't make sense when it is obviously a joke. That is what qualifies you as a...

Okaaay. Wow there are so many posts where people post facts, go yell at them now too please just to prove your point. And thanks for reading my long supposedly dickish reply, I sincerely hope it ruined this joke for you for the rest of your life...after all that's what I did right, ruin everyone's good time.