+211

Sony isn't smart because they're trying to make money off of the, about, 7 people in the world with a PS3, PS Move, a room with more than 15 sq. empty feet AND a 3DTV. While Nintendo is making more money than them in video games by making fat people swing their remote to make them think they can play tennis, amirite?

Skr3wBalls avatar Jokes & Humour
8 9
The voters have decided that Skr3wBall is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Seven people? I guess that means all five members of my immediate family are one in a billion.

hugs PS3 tightly I still love you ...

I agree, it's too complicated (what sony is doing).

Lettuces avatar Lettuce Yeah You Are +2Reply

...at least we don't have to pay to play online. Or buy a blu ray player.

@soberlikekesha ...at least we don't have to pay to play online. Or buy a blu ray player.

I love PS3s! I want one myself! but not a 3D tv... or the move... or all my furniture stacked against the wall...

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are -2Reply

As a wii owner and PS3 supporter I must say that Micr- ah, I'll make it my next post.

Skr3wBalls avatar Skr3wBall Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm Nintendo man before anything, then Sony.
I don't really think Xbox is all what it's cracked up to be, like the Liberty Bell.

@Electrilizer tl;dr :(

These aren't forums, and don't bother commenting if you're so ignorant.