+321

No one's perfect until you fall in love with them, amirite?

xoxorachhs avatar
17 7
The voters have decided that xoxorachh is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Even after you fall in love they aren't perfect. It's more that you accept their flaws and imperfections...

@SunsetLife Even after you fall in love they aren't perfect. It's more that you accept their flaws and imperfections...

I don't just accept their flaws and imperfections, it's part of what I love about them. They're not perfect, but they are in my eyes.

@Frank_n_Furter I don't just accept their flaws and imperfections, it's part of what I love about them. They're not perfect, but...

Hate to break it to you princess but at some point they're gonna do some shit that just pisses you off to hell. You will find that one (or more) irritating thing eventually, just give it time.

Of course if you love them you'll over look it, but the point is that it's nearly impossible for there not to be one thing that irritates you about them.

@1560317

Yeah... cause they aren't perfect. The same people that you claim to be "perfect" and "in love with" can screw up just like anyone else. Falling in love doesn't change the way they act, just your perception. I'm a cynic... sorry.

@SunsetLife Yeah... cause they aren't perfect. The same people that you claim to be "perfect" and "in love with" can screw up...

You're not a cynic, just a realist. I completely agree with your assessment. It's amazing how the rose-colored glasses worn when you really like someone can blind you to their faults that would be obvious to you otherwise. 

@EmptyMelodies You're not a cynic, just a realist. I completely agree with your assessment. It's amazing how the rose-colored...

Alright, awesome. It seems like people get so sucked into their relationship that they don't even take the time to think if it's really what they want. Sometimes it's not even until after the relationship is over that they realize all the things they overlooked... that caused the person to seem perfect.

I have been told it is because the brain in a way likes people more thus it functions in a way that you don't analyze them like you would if say your brain didn't recognize that you like them so much.