-91

Facebook should make you have to give more details about your relationship status. Eg. where you were married, how long you've been together... etc. So it would be harder for immature thirteen year olds to be 'married' to each other. amirite?

Delightful_Dolphins avatar
1 9
The voters have decided that Delightful_Dolphin is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

They would still come up with stuff to put.

Lol, then some guys would be screwed.

OkNows avatar OkNow No Way +12Reply
@1560580

Exactly what I came here to say.

I don't think adding more info is going to solve anything; it's like the same thing with the jobs: some people say that they work at "The Krusty Krab", and have gone to school at "Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry".
Adding descriptions of saying where they got married would only result in more random, irrelevant locations.

You must really like labels..

LAWL i'm thirteen and I find this post hilarious. I am currently a pokemon master on facebook, and I studied at the university of banana. If they could put more info on marriages, I would say this
-married Dec. 25, 1900.
-location- behind you
-been married for 111 years
-amount of children (then proceed to put the crazy family I have on fb. (my wifey is also my cousin, and grandchild.)

you can't win. also, its not immature if your 13. what are we supposed to do? put our REAL relationship status? pshhh