-13

Bands like Slipknot and My Chemical Romance deliver great messages and are actually very realistic, amirite?

Ruiners avatar
8 15
The voters have decided that Ruiner is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"Fuck me! I'm all out of pinto beans! Fuck me! I'm all out of pinto beans! Spit! It! Out!"

MCR does have a great anti-suicide message. It's really annoying that they are constantly called emo when they are quite far from it.

I don't think I can agree with you on Slipknot, but MCR are definitely not as bad as the media makes them out to be.

@twisted_memories I actually really love MCR. They're music is littered throughout my teen years haha

They are with a lot of people, it's odd.
I never really listen to Slipknot, but I don't think 'I push my fingers into my EEEEYEEESSS' can be considered deep...

@_Z_ They are with a lot of people, it's odd. I never really listen to Slipknot, but I don't think 'I push my fingers...

Haha my friend was super into Slipknot and she'd show me songs now and then (I never really cared for them, though), but there were some great lyrics.

@_Z_ If you say so. I'm not into massively heavy stuff so I don't like them that much.

Yeah, me neither. I like MCR and HIM and Death Cab and various mellow stuff (and classical but mostly for studying).

@twisted_memories Yeah, me neither. I like MCR and HIM and Death Cab and various mellow stuff (and classical but mostly for studying).

I can't listen to classical. Or most genres that are in the charts. Rock music I can lul off to sleep to and it's happy, anything else and I stay awake just wishing for the song to change.

@_Z_ I can't listen to classical. Or most genres that are in the charts. Rock music I can lul off to sleep to and it's...

Huh I can listen to just about anything, but country is a tough one and all the new "pop" music I generally have a strong hate for (though I don't discount any genres).

I would kind of agree, but I really don't know enough about Slipknot to formulate a fair opinion. I hate when I half-agree to a post, I never know what to do.

rise against too

names avatar name Yeah You Are +3Reply
@name rise against too

They're more idealistic than realistic, but other than that yes.

What's the similarity between MCR and Slipknot...

@Mario What's the similarity between MCR and Slipknot...

Both are rock bands

Both have similarities in their messages

And they both are awesome

Ruiners avatar Ruiner Yeah You Are +3Reply