+386

You know that something, somewhere, went terribly wrong when you started your homework at 4 pm and didn't get finished till close to 11, amirite?

photoice89s avatar Education
4 17
The voters have decided that photoice89 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What is this "finish"

it's usually because i get too distracted by this website :/

That happens to me every day. I don't even know why xD

caylaroses avatar caylarose Yeah You Are +8Reply

Or something is horribly wrong with your school when homework is started as soon as school is over and still not finished until after 11.

kimmyys avatar kimmyy No Way +4Reply

Finish? Psh. My homework is never ALL the way done.

And then I remember that I'm a Biology major taking 3-4 science classes, plus labs, each semester, and I'm glad that I actually finished my work in 7 hours.

@Stepharoo And then I remember that I'm a Biology major taking 3-4 science classes, plus labs, each semester, and I'm glad...

Similar story here. As a third year chemical engineering student recommended to take 6 courses a semester, if I have 7 hours of school work a weekday it's average.

Started an essay at 3:00. 6:40, half a paragraph done.
Please, hold the applause, I know it's impressive

That something is the internet.

SpearmintMilks avatar SpearmintMilk Yeah You Are +1Reply

Usually if I start my homework right when I get home it takes forever, but if I start later I can complete it in half the time... weird.

Or you're in APUSH.

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Shugah Or you're in APUSH.

I am so dreading junior year, all because of that and physics.

@i_love_you_and_tacos I am so dreading junior year, all because of that and physics.

It's not THAT bad, but it is the toughest year I've had so far.

@Shugah It's not THAT bad, but it is the toughest year I've had so far.

Junior year at my school, I've been told, is living hell. One of my senior friends always tells me that I'm never going to survive it if I'm this stressed out and staying up so late my freshman year.

@i_love_you_and_tacos Junior year at my school, I've been told, is living hell. One of my senior friends always tells me that I'm never...

Well freshman year was hard as well.
freshman and junior so far have been the worst. You'll probably be okay.