-221

Pluto is not a planet. Science is a bit more important than appeasing a bunch of 90s kids, amirite?

eldoritos avatar
17 29
The voters have decided that eldorito is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

"When I was a kid, Pluto was planet and we played with sticks, not iPads!"

I wish all of these people would shut the fuck up. They're worse than trolls.

Shuns avatar Shun Yeah You Are +45Reply

This is a stupid post. It's not like people who knew Pluto as a planet are asking scientists to change it. They're just complaining.

Occupy Pluto!

amiwhites avatar amiwhite No Way +30Reply

Pluto is a planet, just a dwarf planet. It's like a midget, a midget is still a person, but a little person.

Sex_With_A_Snails avatar Sex_With_A_Snail Yeah You Are +24Reply

What! No!!!! Doug said so on that one episode! Liar! Doug would never lie to me!

Lkuns avatar Lkun Yeah You Are +18Reply

Woooow...our generation sucks for NWing this post.

Dude. calm your tits. I would have agreed with this post if you didn't sound so goddamn angry. The 90's kids are simply reminiscing about what we grew up with when we talk about pluto being a planet, it's not like we're setting up protests or actually wasting anyone's time. Don't attack an entire generation for something no one has ever done.

You take that back!! I am too a planet!! You just wait till I get there Earth. I'm going to pumble you so bad. Then I'll say " Who's too small, and out of bounds now?? That's right not me bitch!"

@You take that back!! I am too a planet!! You just wait till I get there Earth. I'm going to pumble you so bad. Then...

Before you 'pumble' Earth, you might want to check into going to school here... Then you can pummel Earth all you want.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm Before you 'pumble' Earth, you might want to check into going to school here... Then you can pummel Earth all you want.

It's a combo of pummel and rumble. So yeah, that's what we do here, comblend words.
Learn to respect other languages.

It is in Illinois... Local law says so.

Nobody really cares that much, it's just that it feels wrong that something we grew up knowing as an unquestionable fact was suddenly changed.

slairs avatar slair No Way +8Reply

What?!? No! Next thing you know scientists are going to be saying Alderaan isn't a planet!

You have no soul.

LOOK AT ALL THOSE NO WAYS. LONG LIVE 90s KIDS.

Why are people acting like this is a new fact? I'm a 90's kid, too and I agree with them. But why is it so much of a fuss now?

@Why are people acting like this is a new fact? I'm a 90's kid, too and I agree with them. But why is it so much of...

Because Pluto was discovered in the same year that Walt Disney created, Pluto the Dog. Therefore, Pluto is everybody's favorite planet necause it's the only one that means anything to them.

At least, that's Neil deGrasse Tyson's interpretation.

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are 0Reply
@eldorito Because Pluto was discovered in the same year that Walt Disney created, Pluto the Dog. Therefore, Pluto is...

Yes, I understand that. But Pluto has been deemed a dwarf planet for almost 6 years now and it seems like everyone is just now starting to complain.

@Yes, I understand that. But Pluto has been deemed a dwarf planet for almost 6 years now and it seems like everyone...

My guess is the fact that the Internet only recently became a medium of communication.

@1604519

But it hasn't cleared its orbit.