+172

Girls: You feel a sense of accomplishment when you give your boyfriend a boner, amirite?

saxybandgeeks avatar
3 18
The voters have decided that saxybandgeek is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

All you gotta do is whisper kinkily into his ear, "Sandwich." and he's as hard as a rock.
"OH BABY YES. MAKE ME A SANDWICH. MAKE IT GOOD!!!"

It's like the easiest thing ever with some guys.

Sexys avatar Sexy Yeah You Are +4Reply

Seriously? You can touch a guy's shoulder and he wants to fuck you. Not really an accomplishment.

Idk it depends on the guy lol

jb110195s avatar jb110195 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Haha so true... she feels so accomplished and I'm like Karri(my gf), seriously?

And this is what's wrong with today's teenage girls.

@Nacklefoodle And this is what's wrong with today's teenage girls.

Where in the post does it say teenage girls? And this is why you're single.

@Where in the post does it say teenage girls? And this is why you're single.

It doesn't, the statistics of this site say that. You think most of this site's girls are adults?

@No, which is why you'd have no idea if adult females think this too.

Well I mean, if you were given data for all kids that says they like a certain type of drink, you´d make a statement concerning the drinks of only THIS age and not even worry about the others, right? Are adult girls even relevant here?

@Nacklefoodle Well I mean, if you were given data for all kids that says they like a certain type of drink, you´d make a...

Nope. I said "where in this post does it say teenage girls" you were the one who brought up adult girls and teenage girls. Silly Billy. Is the way society is relevant to this post? No, but we talked about it anyway.

@Nope. I said "where in this post does it say teenage girls" you were the one who brought up adult girls and teenage...

Well when you asked teenage girls, it was implied you were comparing them to adult ones and not babies. I used the statistics to infer that the majority of this post's votes and therefore score is from teen girls' opinions, therefore my comment on teenage girls is logical from this post.
Since the population of this site doesn't have a significant amount of adult girls, I ignore them in my observation and instead focus on teen girls, aka 90% of voters.