+239

Harry Potter is the chosen one and his 3 relationships are with Cho, the indian chick at the dance, and Ginny. He could have any chick in the magical world. Come on bro step up your game. amirite?

18 26

Dumbledore totally cockblocked him with the girl at that restaurant.

@happyyay Dumbledore totally cockblocked him with the girl at that restaurant.

You can't cockblock something that never happened. Books > Movies.

But, according to the books, they were all incredibly good looking

He should have chosen Luna. She has the unique perspective.

Cho was insecure and paranoid, he could've done better...and he did

ASWCCs avatar ASWCC No Way +14Reply

I would say constant death threats are a reasonable excuse, but looks at 007! He'd fighting for his life like half of the movie and still gets the hot girl sometime in between. Therefore he gets no pass from me

BigTRexs avatar BigTRex Yeah You Are +12Reply

The only girl in the series described as more attractive than any of those 3 was Fleur Delacour

He wasn't in a relationship with Parvati. They just went to the yule ball together.

The Indian chick at the dance had a name... Parvati Patil...ring a bell?

But Ginny was hot

@RemyHemingway But Ginny was hot

That's what her hair wants you to believe.

her name was Parvati Patel, c'mon. U_U

@jraaey How?

most of the time it's spelled Patel

@I_Predict_A_Riot most of the time it's spelled Patel

Well, it's not spelt like that in the book.

HOW does that make it "technically" Patel? So majority rules over FACT?

Your logic pisses me off. You contaminate the gene pool.

they made them ugly in the movies:(

I would bang Cho. Just putting that out there.

He should have just been killed a baby because his story sucked as well as his choice in girls.

@He should have just been killed a baby because his story sucked as well as his choice in girls.

Cho was one of the most sought out girls in the school, Padma was described as one of the hottest girls in their year (the other being her twin) according to Dean Thomas, and Ginny has always been described as an extremely good-looking and fun loving person. His choice in girls definitely didn't suck.

Also, be careful to post hate-comments against Harry Potter... Even if you are completely correct, a great majority of this website are Harry Potter lovers.

@Evanhaubner Cho was one of the most sought out girls in the school, Padma was described as one of the hottest girls in their...

I know, I just love pissing them off. They can't handle any negative comments towards their precious Harry Potter, yet they can tell everyone else that their book/movie sucks dick. Just like they do to Twilight. (Even though I don't like that series)
I also know that I didn't put anon on.