+405

If you think back a few thousand years ago, its incredible. I mean, these people could read the stars, survive in harsher conditions, and make some pretty incredible things, all without todays technology. That's pretty awesome, amirite?

Ethans avatar Life
8 11
The voters have decided that Ethan is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I can't remember that far back...

@I can't remember that far back...

They said think, not remember. Unless you told them this before the edit option ended.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm They said think, not remember. Unless you told them this before the edit option ended.

When you think back to elementary school, did you have milk in cartons or pouches?

I ask you this, and you recall a memory, yes?
The same works here... I'm just being a bastard.

@When you think back to elementary school, did you have milk in cartons or pouches? I ask you this, and you recall...

Maybe not a bastard, but definitely nitpicky. I think it works fine in this context. It doesn't mean remember as i you were there, it just means contemplate how it was different then.

i totally expected more expanded opinions in the comments,
nm, i shall leave you guys to your grammar policing...:(

lilypops avatar lilypop Yeah You Are +3Reply

They didn't have amirite though!

@BigTRex They didn't have amirite though!

I believe that would fall under technology. Which I believe the post mentions. So I believe you pretty much said "They didn't have (something already listed in the post) though!"

Haha my edit was an apostrophe... I enjoy nice grammar when I can.

Ethans avatar Ethan Yeah You Are 0Reply

Except their life expectancy was like thirty years, so it really is not that amazing

@Except their life expectancy was like thirty years, so it really is not that amazing

How is their life expectancy relevant? That just makes it more amazing. They got it figured out in half the time.

Anonymous