+492

What if Deja Vu meant you lost a life and you are starting back off at your last checkpoint, that is pretty intense, amirite?

52 17

You just raped my mind a little.

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are +28Reply

That's so crazy, it's basically the sequel to Inception.

griffs28s avatar griffs28 Yeah You Are +18Reply

Im not a very good player of this life game

That would mean I die a lot.

I die like once a week then, at least.

BuddyCakess avatar BuddyCakes Yeah You Are +8Reply

O.O

Astronaut_Wills avatar Astronaut_Will Yeah You Are +6Reply

Mind fuck.

goodtimes avatar goodtime Yeah You Are +4Reply

:O this will make me go a little crazy every time I have déjà vu now..

middleseiss avatar middleseis Yeah You Are +4Reply

I've thought about this once. Crazy.

... im not sleeping tonight

names avatar name Yeah You Are +2Reply

The last time I had deja vu I was eating fries. If this were true, I want to lose a life more often.

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap Yeah You Are +2Reply

I have some fucked up checkpoints then.

OFWGKTAs avatar OFWGKTA Yeah You Are +2Reply

I have made this post a sucesess, but why is it anonymous :(

JxKing52s avatar JxKing52 Yeah You Are 0Reply

deja vu is when your brain processes what you're seeing a fraction of a second later. so basically it's your brain being slower than your eyes

@deja vu is when your brain processes what you're seeing a fraction of a second later. so basically it's your brain...

The most likely explanation of déjà vu is not that it is an act of "precognition" or "prophecy", but rather that it is an anomaly of memory, giving the false impression that an experience is "being recalled". This explanation is supported by the fact that the sense of "recollection" at the time is strong in most cases, but that the circumstances of the "previous" experience (when, where, and how the earlier experience occurred) are quite uncertain or believed to be impossible. Likewise, as time passes, subjects can exhibit a strong recollection of having the "unsettling" experience of déjà vu itself, but little or no recollection of the specifics of the event(s) or circumstance(s) they were "remembering" when they had the déjà vu experience. In particular, this may result from an overlap between the neurological systems responsible for short-term memory and those responsible for long-term memory (events which are perceived as being in the past). The events would be stored into memory before the conscious part of the brain even receives the information and processes it.