+220

Don't do drugs, but if you ignore this and take them anyways, take them in extra high doses to help eliminate your stupidity from the gene pool, amirite?

flynSpaghettiMonsters avatar
15 24
The voters have decided that flynSpaghettiMonster is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm getting sick of anti drug posts by people who obviously don't do or even know much about drugs. There really bad addictive and life destroying drugs. There are also good drugs like coffee. And shrooms.

@I'm getting sick of anti drug posts by people who obviously don't do or even know much about drugs. There really...

Why would there be anti-drug posts from someone that did drugs? Didn't think that one through, did ya?

The effect of drugs making you stupid doesn't kid passe onto your off spring, and not all people who do drugs are stupid, and why would you want stupid people to be non-existent? We dumb folks make for great entertainment.

@The effect of drugs making you stupid doesn't kid passe onto your off spring, and not all people who do drugs are...

I meant that if you're stupid enough to take drugs, we probably could do without you passing on those idiotic traits (except maybe for entertainment, good point). You're right, acquired traits cannot be passed on to offspring.
I don't think stupid people should be non-existent, just in the minority, and definitely not running extremely powerful countries
hack cough george bush cough

@flynSpaghettiMonster I meant that if you're stupid enough to take drugs, we probably could do without you passing on those idiotic...

I agreed with you until you said George Bush. It's kind of annoying how people say he is stupid, but we voted him into office twice. I think that makes us worse.

Again, not everyone that does drugs is stupid. Don't judge, it's not like humans are the only creatures that like to get high.

@Again, not everyone that does drugs is stupid. Don't judge, it's not like humans are the only creatures that like...

Yes, everyone who pays money to slowly kill themselves, and puts others at risk in the process, IS stupid.

personThingys avatar personThingy Yeah You Are -5Reply
@personThingy Yes, everyone who pays money to slowly kill themselves, and puts others at risk in the process, IS stupid.

Puts others at risks? Kills themselves? The sun will kill me before marijuana does. Even if I was taking more than just marijuana and the occasional acid tab and eight of shrooms, doing drugs on occasion will hardly shorten your life span.

Also, see links below. I feel pretty smug about them.

@Puts others at risks? Kills themselves? The sun will kill me before marijuana does. Even if I was taking more than...

You shouldn't have told me you do drugs. It instantly makes you less reliable when we're discussing how dangerous they are.
The links below mean nothing. Drugs don't make you smarter. If they did, where would the drug dealers make their money? Who's going to pay all that money for something they know is bad for them?

personThingys avatar personThingy Yeah You Are 0Reply

Everybody that does drugs is stupid in the same sense that everybody whi had their period is female. It's impossible to do drugs without being stupid.

@http://www.psychologytoday.com/...use-more-drugs http://www.theatlanticwire.com/...smart-people-d...

interesting
of course that (at least the second article) refers to IQ and rationality or common sense, which are separate from IQ which is just a measure of brain power. I wonder if the people still scored highly on IQ tests in their 30's, or just when they're 5.

@flynSpaghettiMonster interesting of course that (at least the second article) refers to IQ and rationality or common sense, which are...

Only the second one. And you you really think they're going to have people's IQ tests from when they were 5? Do you really think any of the people had ever taken the IQ text until they were asked to partake in the experiment? It is clear you do not use drugs.

@Only the second one. And you you really think they're going to have people's IQ tests from when they were 5? Do you...

I guess you didn't read it. It said that they took the IQ's of a bunch of 5 year olds, then like 30 years later they asked which one took drugs. The ones who had high IQs when they were 5 were more likely to have done drugs.

The first page could not be found.
Different people define intelligence differently. A person with a PhD and a 360 IQ who does crack is still stupid.
Just because a lot of smart people do drugs, doesn't mean the drugs make you smarter. Maybe the smart people think they can afford to lose a few brain cells, or they want to escape from their lives of getting beaten up, or maybe they're doing some science experiment about drugs and want to study what happens first-hand.
Does this mean we should all start cheating on everything?
Openness to experience is not always a good thing, no matter who it's attributed to. Also note how it says they stop doing drugs faster.
I wasn't saying that only people with low IQs do drugs, I was saying that doing drugs is a very stupid decision. A person who smokes is automatically much dumber than someone with the same IQ who doesn't.

personThingys avatar personThingy Yeah You Are +1Reply

Let me guess... you've never tried anything? Let me put it this way, I was is your position but then i tried them. I'm not stupid because I smoke or take e, I puts me in a different mindset and takes me away from the world for a lil bit. It sounds like you need to smoke da holy herb and chill the fuck out.

@earlsweatshirt Let me guess... you've never tried anything? Let me put it this way, I was is your position but then i tried them...

Look. You wanna do drugs? Fine. Do your thing. But for the love of God, do not encourage others to try them please.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are +3Reply
@mchalla3 Look. You wanna do drugs? Fine. Do your thing. But for the love of God, do not encourage others to try them please.

I'm so torn. I agree with you because people can get addicted and it fucks them up, which sucks. But I KNOW I'm not addicted to anything, and the experience of being high from whatever drug you take should be had by everyone, at least once in your life. So I dont know what to say. IF YOU HAVENT BEEN ON DRUGS DONT DO IT!!!! Is that good? haha