+306

You find it strange how in movies whenever someone steals a car, the seat is always in the perfect spot and never has to be adjusted, amirite?

kirrillees avatar
1 10
The voters have decided that kirrillee is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

When someone is in desperate need/desire to steal a car, I bet the last thing on their mind would be the seat adjustments.

Montanas avatar Montana No Way +15Reply
@Montana When someone is in desperate need/desire to steal a car, I bet the last thing on their mind would be the seat...

Well if your feet can't reach the pedals, or your knees are above the steering wheel, adjustments must be made to operate it. The seat being off by a few inches affects your feet reaching so I bet it happens a lot in real life.

@Montana You would never survive in Grand Theft Auto.

That's not even an option on grand theft auto. I'm talking about real life, sorry if you got the two confused. i do the same with dead island.

@Montana

Oh there's that face again. I hope you seriously don't think I'm trolling because you fail at the definition of trolling if you do. i made a joke you obviously didn't get it. If anything you commenting to me in the first place was the "trolling".

No I don't cause it's a fucking movie.