+180

Drinking game: Spend the last of your savings on a six-pack of beer and pretend for a few hours you aren't the pathetic miserable shit you know you are and that she's still with you and not with that douchebag drummer who can barely play a goddamn solo and watch as the beer turns salty as it mixes with your tears and you wish you were drinking her blood not beer and you stare at the shredded remains of your pictures that you shredded at the place you worked before you were laid off because yo... amirite?

Courage_Wolfs avatar
29 15
The voters have decided that Courage_Wolf is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

yo....

Sergs avatar Serg Yeah You Are +14Reply
@Serg yo....

I can continue the post in the comments if you'd like, I only bothered to go up to within three characters of the limit and then ended with ellipsis for effect

Courage_Wolfs avatar Courage_Wolf Yeah You Are +17Reply

I don't know, that sounds like a pretty depressing drinking game

Ethans avatar Ethan Yeah You Are +8Reply

You really should provide the rest of the story for us, I need the rest.

Pergensteins avatar Pergenstein Yeah You Are +6Reply

Did this seriously just get homepaged? It's a good post by a good user, so how did it slip through the cracks for so long?

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d Yeah You Are +5Reply

This one will get you so fucking wasted!

WTF finish the story! ...please

I was with you until the blood...

I am prone to believe that this is a true story.

@TinyNinja I am prone to believe that this is a true story.

Based on a short story I wrote in high in freshman year, actually.

Courage_Wolfs avatar Courage_Wolf Yeah You Are +12Reply
@Courage_Wolf Based on a short story I wrote in high in freshman year, actually.

I was kind of speechless after reading that, didn't know what to think.
I guess that's a good thing y smilie

@TinyNinja I was kind of speechless after reading that, didn't know what to think. I guess that's a good thing

Actually, I was going to post "Drinking game: Buy a few six-packs of beer with your friends and drink them, amirite?" but I decided to make one about a guy wallowing in misery and winged the rest of the details.

amirite.net/680839/dx

Courage_Wolfs avatar Courage_Wolf Yeah You Are +11Reply