+489

It feels like the Disney that makes shows like Hannah Montana Forever and the Disney that makes movies like Tangled are two completely different companies, amirite?

bellabeans avatar
8 6
The voters have decided that bellabean is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And the Disney that makes stuff like Tron and Pirates. Lol

Starkiller731s avatar Starkiller731 Yeah You Are +9Reply

Explains a lot.

I haven't seen Tangled. How is it? I've heard it's good, but............. I'm kind of scared to see what the new Disney Princesses are like.

@I haven't seen Tangled. How is it? I've heard it's good, but............. I'm kind of scared to see what the new...

Its pretty good. Actually, its now one of my favorites when it comes to Disney princess movies. I'd definitely recommend it

One of my favourite animated movies. And I say "one of", because nothing will ever beat Finding Nemo.

When I watched with my little cousins, the only thing we could think was 'LONGEST. MOVIE. EVER.' Considering we're not 4 and 8 years old.