+332

You would think that if someone is uncomfortable with homosexuals, they wouldn't mind homosexuals being put in a very dangerous situation like the military, amirite?

Sqwanchos avatar Politics
3 36
The voters have decided that Sqwancho is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think the main reason they cant join is because homosexuals are showering and sleeping in the same place as straight men,and it makes the other guys uncomfortable. I mean sure, some of it is gay hate, but that's not the whole reason they aren't allowed to join.

@Handsy I think the main reason they cant join is because homosexuals are showering and sleeping in the same place as...

Yeah, I've never understood that. Oh, they can't join the military and put their lives in danger because they might see a penis, but hey, they can go to gym locker rooms on any old day and stare all they want.

PinkSponges avatar PinkSponge Yeah You Are +12Reply
@PinkSponge Yeah, I've never understood that. Oh, they can't join the military and put their lives in danger because they might...

What I was implying in my comment is that it's uncomfortable for men to have gay men around them in showers and shit like that. It's like having a guy in a girls locker room :/

@Handsy What I was implying in my comment is that it's uncomfortable for men to have gay men around them in showers and...

I'm pretty sure no gay man is going to risk his life to MAYBE get a chance to see a penis in a locker room.

Dameequas avatar Dameequa Yeah You Are +5Reply

Except there have always been gays in the military, they just weren't allowed to ask or tell people about there sexuality (Don't Ask Don't Tell), and really, if you're that concerned with feeling comfortable, perhaps fighting terrorists in the middle of a desert is not a good job for you.

I was literally thinking about this yesterday.

If you're really THAT bigoted, then gays being in the military should make you positively giddy.

"HOMOSEXUALS BEING KILLED BY TERRORISTS THEN HETEROSEXUALS KILL THE TERRORISTS?" It's a win win.

Shugahs avatar Shugah Yeah You Are +6Reply

If thats a joke its really funny. If youre serious, its an honor thing

@Sqwancho Honor thing?

Yes. they dont like gay people, and soldiers, marines, and whatnot are supposed to be the most honorable citizens. If people who are supposedly below others are allowed to be in the military, the military as a whole would be less honorable. According to them.

@chickensarecool01 Yes. they dont like gay people, and soldiers, marines, and whatnot are supposed to be the most honorable citizens...

I know you're not saying it yourself, but man oh man that doesn't make sense. What's dishonorable is being bigoted.

Sqwanchos avatar Sqwancho Yeah You Are 0Reply

Id never trust my life to a faggot

@KirstenAnn Troll? I hope

No its my honest opinion. I do not agree with homosexuality expecially in the military. Believe what you wanna believe I have no problem with that. I will not shove my beliefs in your face as long as you don't shove yours in mine.

@FlotatiousTurd No its my honest opinion. I do not agree with homosexuality expecially in the military. Believe what you wanna...

I respect the fact that you don't agree with homosexuality, but saying "Id never trust my life to a faggot" makes you look like a fucking idiotic bigot.

Shuns avatar Shun Yeah You Are +25Reply
@FlotatiousTurd I do not tolerate homosexuals so calling me a bigot is in fact true in this sense.

You do realise that homosexuals have to tolerate you right? Why not repay the favour?

@Sonofarifle You do realise that homosexuals have to tolerate you right? Why not repay the favour?

Because i think its wrong. They dont have to tolerate me i could really care less.

@Sonofarifle Yes they do?

There is no law saying that everybody must tolerate everybody therefore they do not need to tolerate me.

@FlotatiousTurd I am kind to people i just dont tolerate gays

You're joking, right? You just contradicted yourself right there. Being kind is tolerating everyone. People like you are the reason our world is so fucking dumb.

Dameequas avatar Dameequa Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Dameequa You're joking, right? You just contradicted yourself right there. Being kind is tolerating everyone. People like...

that is not a contradiction. i said i am kind to people i just dont tolerate gays. it is possible to be kind to people and not tolerate them. And as i can tell you arent kind to people and you dont tolerate people like me. but i really dont care

@FlotatiousTurd that is not a contradiction. i said i am kind to people i just dont tolerate gays. it is possible to be kind to...

"Id never trust my life to a faggot"

^^That doesn't sound like a kind thing to say. If you use derogatory terms to describe someone, don't even try to tell me that you're kind. A truly kind person wouldn't abase another person for something simple like being homosexual. I hope you realize that what you said was really offensive and bigoted.

Peppergirl14s avatar Peppergirl14 Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Peppergirl14 "Id never trust my life to a faggot" ^^That doesn't sound like a kind thing to say. If you use derogatory terms...

i hope that you read the rest of the comments and realized that i already said calling me a bigot in this sense is true.

@FlotatiousTurd i hope that you read the rest of the comments and realized that i already said calling me a bigot in this sense is true.

At least we can agree with one thing, that you're a bigot.

Your above statement was still offensive though.

Peppergirl14s avatar Peppergirl14 Yeah You Are +4Reply
@FlotatiousTurd yeah...and?

I'm just saying that it was offensive and idiotic to assume that a gay person wouldn't be able to fight for our country just because of their sexuality. Do you know the difference between a straight solider and a gay solider? Their sexuality, nothing else.

Peppergirl14s avatar Peppergirl14 Yeah You Are +5Reply
@FlotatiousTurd Id never trust my life to a faggot

Why don't you agree with homosexuality?