+132

You wish that you could somehow prove to annoying people that they really are irritating, and you're not just being "mean" or "rude" when you tell them so, amirite?

jessica23s avatar
4 6
The voters have decided that jessica23 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

There's probably a lot of people that think I'm irritating and I wouldn't want to be proven I'm irritating so I wouldn't want to prove to anyone else that they are.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Frank_n_Furter There's probably a lot of people that think I'm irritating and I wouldn't want to be proven I'm irritating so I...

I wrote this awhile ago, so I'm not completely sure what situation I was thinking of at the time. But for an example, there is a girl in my class who will poke you or just repeatedly say something to annoy you, and once you say something like, "Stop, you're irritating me." She'll say something along the lines of, "Oh my gosh you're so mean to me!" That kind of thing makes me mad, when she knows that she's being annoying, but when you call her on it, she gets defensive.

jessica23s avatar jessica23 Yeah You Are -1Reply
@jessica23 I wrote this awhile ago, so I'm not completely sure what situation I was thinking of at the time. But for an...

That is annoying, that reminds me of a girl who would pull my ear buds out to talk to me. Vote changed.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +1Reply

You know, if you get any more irony on this site, it'll start to rust, right?

There is. Mimic stupid things they say whenever context allows. Remind them that they came up with it. If you have a recording, that's even better.