+252

It would be cool if your "parts" were on a Pinocchio system: The better you are as a person, the bigger your boobs or dick gets. That way, for example, bitches are as attractive on on the outside as they are on the inside, amirite?

StripedElfSockss avatar
9 10
The voters have decided that StripedElfSocks is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

That's stupid. Not every girl wants giant boobs and not every guy wants his dick so big that it'd bust through his pants.

@silvershadow6 That's stupid. Not every girl wants giant boobs and not every guy wants his dick so big that it'd bust through his...

Well, I, for one, am tired of all of my big-boobed friends having guys flock to them and being discarded all the time. Actually, maybe I'm just a horrible person. -_- But it's hard not to be jealous, especially because body structure isn't something you can control naturally.

StripedElfSockss avatar StripedElfSocks Yeah You Are +1Reply

So people are more attractive when they have bigger boobs and dicks?

Sigurross avatar Sigurros No Way +10Reply
@Sigurros So people are more attractive when they have bigger boobs and dicks?

Seems to be the stereotype. Whether people are more attractive or not, that varies from person to person. But penis or boob size can make a person really self-conscious.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are +7Reply

Many children are nice and have good intentions. Does this mean that we'll have 5 year olds running around with huge boobs?

I'd actually like to shrink my boobs, thank you..

@i_love_you_and_tacos I'd actually like to shrink my boobs, thank you..

So would I....

It would be so much cooler, if the better we are as people the better we looked. But that's been done before D:

I already have big boobs and I hate them.... Without them prom shopping would be so much easier.

Tweetbaby14s avatar Tweetbaby14 Yeah You Are +1Reply

pinocchios dick got bigger when he was good?